Dragon Age: Inquisition

I played Dragon Age: Origins and it was an awesome game even though I never got to finish it. Dragon Age II was a disappointment for many, myself included. However, Dragon Age: Inquisition is suppose to return to the gameplay and vastness of Origins. I'm a bit excited!

[video=youtube]

Origins kinda reminded me why I loved Bioware for the Baldur's Gate games, they were just fun and Bioware has the best companion AI. I don't think anyone quite does the squad based games like they do. I don't want to wait till 2014, but at least that picture of Cartman reminded me of The Stick of Truth coming this year, and I love everything Obsidian does.

I first started getting into D&D type of games starting with Neverwinter Nights. From there my love for them developed and Origins was and still is one of my favorites. I still have Mass Effect 2 and 3 to finish and keep me busy until Inquisition comes out. Currently my notification tone on my cell phone is, "Commander, you've received a new message at your private terminal." :D

Yep I'm stoked for DA3 next year. As a huge classic rpg gamer, if you haven't played these other epics go pick them up on gog.com this week during their huge sale.

Baldur's Gate I & II

Icewind Dale I & II

Planescape Torment

Neverwinter Nights I & II

The Witcher 1 & 2

And so many others.

Also don't forget before DA3 comes out we have MUCH to look forward to soon:

Witcher 3 (Q1 2014)

Wasteland 2 (October)

Project Eternity

Torment: Tides of Numenara

/rpggasm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate not being able to edit using tapatalk! Wanted to add that most old school Infinity Engine games mentioned above can be found on gog.com usually for about $5! Can't go wrong. They're fully updated to run on modern OSs in widescreen with lots of patches built in.

Yea, I got all of the Infinity engine game bought on GOG.com. Really worth it - getting Planescape: Torment is well worth your time and money. I'm also getting the Torment sequel thanks to me contributing to the project. And, by my pledge, I get Wastelander 2 as a nice bonus.

Hate not being able to edit using tapatalk! Wanted to add that most old school Infinity Engine games mentioned above can be found on gog.com usually for about $5! Can't go wrong. They're fully updated to run on modern OSs in widescreen with lots of patches built in.

Slight offtop - you can edit with tapatalk. Just press and hold the post, and when you release, a menu with diff options appears :)