Necromancy-- Undead FX by WDog367

Khugan

The mod looks cool and well done, but I don't think its right for STEP. It's not a bugfix, and I don't think it can be called an improvement either.

It doesn't make sense that when I raise a thrall from a corpse I just killed that his skin immediately disintegrates, and stuff.

It'ld Be awesome if the fx got Applied to old corpses instead. So if i find a Dead adventurer in a dungeon i See He is already half rotten! For simplicities sake it should only Be applied to handplaced corpses. It'ld Be cool if the Mod would Track corpses and after a couple days start to apply those fx but that would most likely Be Too much script-Action for the Engine...

I've never seen a corps re-animated' date=' so I don't know what it would look like.[/quote']

You sure? Anytime you fight 2 or more necromancers/summoners they'll start reanimating another, as soon as you start killing some of 'em.

Reanimated corpses have a blue glow to them and keep moaning and speaking simple "zombie" sentences all the time.