Cathedral Landscapes Glitchy Model?

RomanFox

I've seen this mildly annoying issue brought up before, but it was a while back now. I'm running STEP v2.3 and following all instructions in the guide with respect to grass cache and LOD. Wherever this one clover-like leaf thing shows up in the grass, one point of the model is stretched weirdly until I get close to it [See Imgur album--screenshots were taken just outside Bthardamz, but it happens everywhere I see that grass object]. This may be something to do with the Cathedral Landscapes mod, but that mod's page has had comments disabled. Wondering if anyone else is seeing this same thing or has any new advice on tweaking it.

Edit: I'm using an RTX 3070 with updated drivers. This has happened whether I'm just using the grass cache with no grass LOD generated, or using both cached and LOD HD grass. Might I need to regenerate grass cache?

Edited by RomanFox
Added context

Since posting on that other topic and now considering it, it seems like a mipmap problem. I seem to remember a fix for this...

Yes. wSkeever published a fix. We'll consider this for the next update (or I'll do it myself).

This is fine to install over Step 2.3. Just put it in Models and Textures in alphabetical order of the mod name. It will override CL in that position.