Skyrim SE crashes after DynDOLOD is successfully initialized and save is reloaded

Hello,

I have not been able to find any guidees or posts that might be able to help me out with the issue I'm experiencing so I thought I'd post here. When I load up an old save that doesn't crash my game, I get a notification at the top left of my screen saying that "DynDOLOD successfully initialized". For the very same game session (without exiting to menu or restarting SSE), I am able to play the game no issues, with all my mods installed, the ACMOS map looks great, the grass caches have installed properly and everything. I make a new save (not overwriting the save I loaded from) so that I can load into the game with DynDOLOD initialized. This is where the issue comes up. The second I load the new save after restarting SSE, it immediately crashes my game upon loading. I used Crash Log Analyzer to determine the source of the issue and it seems like it is DynDOLOD. I followed the instructions and disabled Autosave in game (removed save on rest, save on travel, save on menu, etc.) but the issue still seems to persist. I also tried the player.kill console command as instructed by the crash logger to address BGSSaveLoadManager issue, but this just leads to a load screen that crashes my game. Been trying for days to fix this issue, but nothing seems to be working. Would greatly appreciate any and all help in this matter!!!

My MO2 Mod List: https://imgur.com/a/Da7mgpR

I make sure to sort the plugins using LOOT.

Here is what CLA_SSE produced for the crash report:

CLA SSE - Sephs Skyrim Experimental Crash Log Analyzer (1.2.0) / 2023.09.10
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are asking others for assistance / help, ALWAYS provide the crashlog as well!
#####################################################################################

Crashlog Tool:         CrashLoggerSSE v1-12-1-0 Dec 22 2023 02:20:56
Game Version:       1.6.1170
Script Extender:    1.6.1170

################################################################################
RAM
################################################################################
RAM Total:    63.77 GB
RAM Used:    17.25 GB
RAM Free:    46.52 GB

Analysis RAM (all good):
        It is absolute unlikely that the crash was due to RAM.

Mod Count:
    Light: 67    Regular: 46    Total: 113

Header indicators:
Memory:          0x7FFFA50612FB        count: (2)
File:            VCRUNTIME140.dll        count: (3)
Address:         00012FB            count: (2)
Assembler:        rep movsb    count: (1)

[ 0] 0x7FFFA50612FB    VCRUNTIME140.dll+00012FB -//- count: (1)
VCRUNTIME140.dll                  0x7FFFA5060000 -//- count: (1)

Solutions

SkyrimSE.exe: count: (57)
    This file on its own is not the cause, however, we'll do further parsing...

Could not find any known issues related to SkyrimSE.exe.
    SkyrimSE.exe _might_ be listed for the sole reason of... you're playing this game!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tbbmalloc.dll: count: (3)
    Threading Building Blocks Memory Allocator
    This is either part of:
    - the CreationKit Fixes: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20061
    - the Engine Fixes (part 2): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17230
    I do recommend to use Engine Fixes (pick 'part 1' according to your SKSE)

This message is shown without a check:
    Make sure to disable: SrtCrashFix64.dll (Animation Limit Crash fix SSE) as this is handled by the Engines Fixes, which is recommended to use!
    Either way, make sure to have the 'latest' version variant for your Skyrim edition.
    However, this probably is not the cause, but the causing mod relies on excessive memory handling.
        First and foremost, try to close any other application and background processes that might be running that you do not need.
        Like, but not limited to, game launchers, web browsers with 20 open tabs, Spotify, even Discord.
        Also, you might want to consider using lower texture mods, aka, use a 2k instead of a 4k texture mod, or just a 1k texture.

If the above did not help, you could try apply these config tweaks to: __Skyrim.ini___
        Make sure to comment out (#) any existing variants of these, so you can go back if they dont help or make things worse.

This is most applicable if you're using 4-8 GB ram or less, you game addicted freak! ;) (said the guy who was playing WoW raids at 3 fps).

==================================

[Display]
        iTintTextureResolution=2048

[General]
        ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

[Memory]
        DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
        ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

==================================

Last but not least, increasing your pagefile is a good and simple way to avoid this.
        Best practice: pagefile-size > RAM
        Example: 24 GB > 16 GB RAM

Please read / follow:
        1. In the Taskbar Search, type “Advanced System“. ...
        2. In System Properties, click Advanced tab.
        3. In Performance section click Settings button.
        4. Performance Options will open. ...
        5. Here, under Virtual memory, select Change.
        6. Uncheck Automatically manage paging file size for all drives.
        7. Select a Drive that hardly use (as in not often)
        8. Set manual size
        9. Set value to ~ 150% of your RAM (as shown in example)
        10. Confirm with "OK".

If you want to read more about (allthough, not related to sharepoint server):
       https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/technical-reference/the-paging-file-size-should-exceed-the-amount-of-physical-ram-in-the-system

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Modified by: count: (4)
    These are only listed as additional hints for probably debugging. If you have no other indicators, this might be worth investigating. 
    If you do have other indicators, try to solve those first!
    That said, it is common to have 2-4 mods listed in a row, however, 
    lists of 5 or more _might_ cause issues by the sheer amount of what possibly could be overwritten several times.

Chance: LOW (1)
Modified by: Skyrim.esm -> Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp -//- count: (4)

BGSSaveLoadManager: count: (3)
    Once you've managed to load the last working save, try this:    player.kill 
    This has to be confirmed to be working (guess, I'll be told when its not).

DynDOLOD.esm: count: (1)
    There is a chance that this might cause a CTD when changing locations.
    Specificly when passing a door of some sorts, can cause the game its AUTO-SAVE to be triggered, because the scripts were not done when its called and thus make the game stall.
    To avoid that, it is recomended to DISABLE Autosave in game settings.

If that does not help, please report to either:
   https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32382
<OR>
   https://stepmodifications.org/forum/forum/223-dyndolod-xlodgen/ for a more detailed investigation.

Success Statistic: (this has been detected/handled, does not mean it's the cause)
Issues Found:    5
Issues Solved:    5

DEBUG State:
Culprit list content: (just a list)
SkyrimSE.exe, tbbmalloc.dll, Modified by, BGSSaveLoadManager, DynDOLOD.esm, 

Random 'Fallback' Checks

How to read these results?
- They are simple keywords that may appear when you have a lot of issues.
- They do NOT have to mean anything.
- Only if the "regular" results / solutions do not help, they might provide an indication to the reason for this crash.

File: "Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp" -//- count: (4)
File: "Skyrim.esm" -//- count: (14)

Name: "Nightingale Armor Full Set" -//- count: (8)
GetFullName: "Nightingale Armor Full Set" -//- count: (4)
Name: "Prisoner" -//- count: (36)
Name: "Well Fitted" -//- count: (2)
GetFullName: "Well Fitted" -//- count: (1)

FormID: 0x0001711F -//- count: (4)
FormID: 0x00000014 -//- count: (36)
FormID: 0x00000007 -//- count: (12)
EditorID: "ArmorDarkBrotherhood" -//- count: (1)
FormID: 0x0010FD62 -//- count: (1)
FormID: 0x0001711E -//- count: (1)

RBP 0xA75EFE768        (BGSLoadGameBuffer*) -//- count: (1)
[RSP+528 ] 0x11A09FB8F00      (BGSSaveLoadManager*) -//- count: (1)
[RSP+A10 ] 0x11A09E20220      (BGSKeyword*) -//- count: (1)
[RSP+B60 ] 0x11A09FB8F00      (BGSSaveLoadManager*) -//- count: (1)
[RSP+D98 ] 0x11A16BC3C00      (BGSPerk*) -//- count: (1)
[RSP+FD0 ] 0x11A09FB8F00      (BGSSaveLoadManager*) -//- count: (1)
[ 5]     ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm -//- count: (1)
[ 6]     ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm -//- count: (1)
[FE:  1] ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl -//- count: (1)

4 hours ago, InfernoDairy said:

Hello,

You are posting for DynDOLOD support in the Step MODS topic. Please read the posting guidelines of a given forum before posting.

Post moved.