MO2 is being REALLY unresponsive in multiple ways

DrukRath

Question

hello to all
recently MO2 has been very unresponsive, its not allowing me to drag and drop files into the downloads tab in MO2 instead im having to click file and download them directly from my computer manually (this part isnt much of a problem). when downloading mods for skyrim using the 'mod manager download' button on nexusmods i had issues with the mods themselves registering on MO2 that they are mods to be downloaded in the downloads tab but not downloading, completely freezing as soon as they start which then quickly freezes the entirety of MO2 with the window greying out as programmes do when they stop responding and everytime a smaller window pops up saying that its the GUI that has stopped responding, resulting in me having to download them manually through clicking file and manually finding the file to be downloaded directly from my computer. the freezing has been so bad recently that the window itself even after ending the task on task manager refuses to close resulting in me having to completely restart my system in order to use MO2, within the past 3 hours before writing this i had to do complete restarts a minimum of 8 times and as i write this i think i may have to make it 9

EDIT: ive just noticed as well that its also deleted all of the toolbar shortcuts ive added for a second time (there was 4 in total)

Edited by DrukRath

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet