WaterLOD not floating (Water for ENB)

Hardwehr

Question

Hey Community!

I just Generated my LOD(xLogGen, Texgen, Dyndolod) and i still have this bad water lod transition and the LOD water also isnt flowing .(i had it before w/o generating LOD too). Does somebody know how to fix this, or what is the usual issue here? I already tried simplicity of sea and it fixes the issue, but i very much like the look of Water 4 ENB.

And i have 2nd not so important question, you see here the sea is very blue but the sky it should reflect isnt. I guess thats an ENB "issue" and it can be solved through tweaking some values i guess? Do you know which values?

As always thank you in advance!

Kind Regards, Hardwehr

screenwater.jpg

Edited by Hardwehr

1 answer to this question

On 2/12/2024 at 9:04 PM, Hardwehr said:

Hey Community!

I just Generated my LOD(xLogGen, Texgen, Dyndolod) and i still have this bad water lod transition and the LOD water also isnt flowing .(i had it before w/o generating LOD too). Does somebody know how to fix this, or what is the usual issue here? I already tried simplicity of sea and it fixes the issue, but i very much like the look of Water 4 ENB.

And i have 2nd not so important question, you see here the sea is very blue but the sky it should reflect isnt. I guess thats an ENB "issue" and it can be solved through tweaking some values i guess? Do you know which values?

As always thank you in advance!

Kind Regards, Hardwehr

screenwater.jpg

Have a look at posts relating to this conversation on the DynDOLOD topic:

Also, disable sky reflections in the game INI if it's not. See our BethINI instructions for some useful tips, or just use BethINI to ensure you are only using valid INI settings.

Your ENB could cause this to some degree, but to be certain, toggle ENB off/on using Shift+F12