Interior and Night shadows flicker and pulse whilst using ENB

I would send a video to show you what I mean but I cant figure out how because im new to this website.

I installed an Enb and it worked awesome! My only problems with it were that the interiors and and the night were super bright. So. I decided to tweak them using the ENBEFFECTS.FX tab in shaders and the Environment tab on the left side. And for the most part, it looked awesome. but, all the shadows would pulse and flicker violently every time I looked at a light source or moved. Is this common? If so, what are the fixes. If you want the specific settings I changed than I would gladly be able to let you know!

Thank you!

29 minutes ago, TarkusLover911 said:

I would send a video to show you what I mean but I cant figure out how because im new to this website.

I installed an Enb and it worked awesome! My only problems with it were that the interiors and and the night were super bright. So. I decided to tweak them using the ENBEFFECTS.FX tab in shaders and the Environment tab on the left side. And for the most part, it looked awesome. but, all the shadows would pulse and flicker violently every time I looked at a light source or moved. Is this common? If so, what are the fixes. If you want the specific settings I changed than I would gladly be able to let you know!

Thank you!

Try the YouTube tool in the editor:

image.png

And yes, exactly what settings you changed would be helpful. You can get that by re-downloading the ENB and comparing the enbseries.ini files using WinMerge. The GUI changes are likely not enough to understand the actual changes.

... and if you modified shaders, other files would be involved.