CTDs when (but no limited on) passing doors

Herculio

Question

Hello everyone, hope you doing well!

My game is crashing and it started just after generate LODs,

In most cases it occurs just after a loading door in some interiors, but in some point I've CTD one time in exterior too.

I'm far from being a crash log reader expert, but what I've found that is commom is to check the most top of the log, and all the time it shows the oclusion.esp... Knowing that plus like I said the CTDs started after the running of DynDOLOD. Here are the log. Also I used a tool that tries to interpretate the log, and generates a report.

Although, if someone could point to o good guide on how to debug these logs (if exists) it should be very helpful, since I'm not confortable on ask for help anytime I have a problem.

Thanks in advance,

Keep well!

1 answer to this question

On 10/30/2023 at 3:06 PM, Herculio said:

Hello everyone, hope you doing well!

My game is crashing and it started just after generate LODs,

In most cases it occurs just after a loading door in some interiors, but in some point I've CTD one time in exterior too.

I'm far from being a crash log reader expert, but what I've found that is commom is to check the most top of the log, and all the time it shows the oclusion.esp... Knowing that plus like I said the CTDs started after the running of DynDOLOD. Here are the log. Also I used a tool that tries to interpretate the log, and generates a report.

Although, if someone could point to o good guide on how to debug these logs (if exists) it should be very helpful, since I'm not confortable on ask for help anytime I have a problem.

Thanks in advance,

Keep well!

Read https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which DynDOLOD log and debug log to upload when making posts.

See https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Rudimentary-Troubleshooting what rudimentary troubleshooting to do before posting.The crash log mentions TrueDirectionalMovement.dll in the call stack, the player character in the registers and Magic\RuneLightningProjectile01.nif in the stack.

The crash log at https://pastebin.com/JinuYcyB does not mention "occlusion.esp" at all. It is not loaded.
There is also no mention of DynDOLOD anywhere else other than the SKSE plugins and plugins lists. So it has nothing to do with the crash.

The crash log mentions an interior cell, 0x0001677C WindhelmPalaceoftheKings.
Neither DynDOLOD plugins nor Occlusion.esp do anything in interior cells.

Ignore unqualified statements about scripts not completing because of saves. This is entirely nonsense.

The crash will likely also happen if the DynDOLOD.DLL, DynDOLOD.esm, DynDOLOD.esp and all the output is disabled as well.