Grass Precache Looping Without Crashing on Cell With Water

Grass Precache keeps saying its done, but every god damn time I load up again, the ******* unholy piece of crap says, "Hey, have you heard about this neat new thing called RESUMING YOUR GRASS PRECACHE ON THE EXACT SAME SET OF CELLS, SEVERAL OF WHICH ARE WATER CELLS, LIKE 62, 57(DOESN'T EVEN SHOW UP IN CELL SEARCH IN XEDIT) EVEN THOUGH I SAID I WAS DONE MORE TIMES THAN I HAVE LINES OF CODE?" Rational thought has long since left my soul, so don't be afraid to ask for more logs or anything. Send help. Send Sanity. Send the longest ******* cigarette you've ever seen in your god damn life.
Here's a bunch of logs. I've disable and enabled so many mods. My soul is dead.
By the way, see those crash logs? Yeah, it stopped giving me those at a certain point. It truly is just an infinite loop of precaching grass with no new output on the exact same ******* cells until the heat death of the universe.

Crash_2023_10_17_9-42-10.txt Crash_2023_10_17_9-49-11.txt Crash_2023_10_17_9-58-32.txt Crash_2023_10_17_9-3-33.txt Crash_2023_10_17_9-29-47.txt NetScriptFramework.log.txt

Well, my rage eventually paid off. Did you know that if you don't notice the root folder in your overwrite folder when you drag and drop folders into the new grass cache mod you just made if you have rootbuilder plugin, your life ******* sucks for the next day and a half? In the process of this, I've now also learned that overwrite can be emptied into a seperate mod if you right click it.

• +1 1