Problem with Elysium error 2372 when i start the pack with MO2 "The application must run to completion because its output is required SkyrimSE.exe".

Feox

Question

Hello guys! I just installed Elysium for the first time and launching MO2 after installing and downloading everything needed with Wabbajack and i get the error 2372 saying "The application must run to completion because its output is required SkyrimSE.exe (2372)". Then Skyrim boot on the image of the constellations of all the skills miscentred with the Dragonborn music and i cant do anything.

I tried running the modpack without the mods to see if SKSE would start correctly in vanilla but i get the same error. 

I have installed my Skyrim with Steam in english but i dont have install SKSE in my original Skyrim copy because i have see than Elysium make a integrated copy with SKSE of Skyrim but was it still necessary to install SKSE in the original copy of Skyrim before the installation of Elysium in Wabbajack?

Here is a screenshot of the logs of the crash error 2372.

2023-04-04 18_38_49-Error.png

2 answers to this question