What type of mod has NiPointLight nodes?

I'm having a super annoying ctd sometimes when I fast travel to or enter Solitude.  The thing that keeps getting mentioned in the net script framework logs possible relevant objects is NiPointLight (Name: PTLight).  Has anyone here seen this node in a certain type of mod before so maybe I can narrow down my problem?  Any help would be so much appreciated, thanks!

10 hours ago, MisterMorden said:

Thanks, Z...I'm just now finding that when I don't use my enb preset (Pi Cho), just the binaries, the crash isn't seeming to happen.  Could an enb preset cause this?

It's possible maybe, but I haven't ever had such an issue with post processing crashing things. Maybe have a look at Crash Logger output?

57 minutes ago, MisterMorden said:

That's where I got the NiPointLight (Name: PTLight) as the possible relevant object (net script framework crash log, as I'm on 1.5.97)

Oh, yeah ... duh.

My guess is that it's a mesh causing the crash and not ENB. Maybe there is a prepass shader defined in your ENB causing the crass, but I wouldn't bet that ENB is causing the crash directly or indirectly. Just a 'feeling', no evidence or use cases I am aware of though.

1 hour ago, z929669 said:

Oh, yeah ... duh.

My guess is that it's a mesh causing the crash and not ENB. Maybe there is a prepass shader defined in your ENB causing the crass, but I wouldn't bet that ENB is causing the crash directly or indirectly. Just a 'feeling', no evidence or use cases I am aware of though.

I'm kind of thinking in the same direction