Window glow issue

Ease

I have a problem with two excessively glowing window textures that I've been troubleshooting for several hours now and I cannot seem to figure it out. The problem is only resolved if I disable DynDOLOD and I had to go through my entire load order to figure that out. The almighty Google hasn't found me a whole lot of information on it either. I've read through the Glow LOD section of the dyndolod.info webpage and have messed around with just about every setting I can, but still, I cannot solve this problem. I'm completely open to the idea that it's one of my mods conflicting with DynDOLOD, but I cannot for the life of me figure out what. It may be right under my nose too. I wouldn't be surprised.

The two windows in question seem to be (according to more informative console) WRTempleOfK01 and WRHouseWind02. 

Things I have tried:

• Making a fresh save file
  • Disabling any texture mods I am using that change any architecture in Whiterun
  • Disabling my lighting mods
  • Generating LODs without any form of FX, candles, windows glow or any form of LOD glow available
  • Rebuilding ENB shader cache
  • Tweaking window lighting in my ENB settings

I've included my mod list as well in case anyone here has a bigger brain than me and can spot the problem just by looking at what I have.

In the screenshot attached you can see the problem I'm having. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated because I'm not the best at this stuff. Thanks!

enb2022_8_18_06_14_13.thumb.jpg.13c85a8b6c919cf95a023d7d68de1060.jpg

EDIT: Well, after several hours of trying to figure it out, I finally isolated the problem minutes after making this thread. I thought about deleting the thread but instead maybe this might help out someone else in the future. The file causing the issue specifically was in TexGen_Output under textures/architecture/whiterun/wrwindows01_g.dds. I hid the file and now my windows are glowing properly, ending my hours of suffering over a minute detail. 

Below is a screenshot of the corrected glow on the windows. 

enb2022_8_18_06_59_15.thumb.jpg.e67e570eb3d7108b3390ab28aeaa639e.jpg

modlist.txt

Edited by Ease