DynDOLOD install error

Hey guys, recently came back to skyrim/modding and have been trying to setup DynDOLOD. I got the texgen output zipped and installed into vortex, but now when I attempt to launch DynDOLOD itself, ill pick skyrim AE and itll tun its background loader and i'll get an error "DynDOLOD Resources SE core files are outdated", Yet im using the newest one on nexus. Where I think I could of messed up is, my install order possibly? I had the DynDOLOD lods from individual mods installed first before I had DynDOLOD, and then I installed resources but set it on vortex as before so the mods  LODS for dyndolod load after resources. Did I do that correct or does resources overwrite said mods with lods made for dyndolod generation? Basically I have resources>Individual mod LODS made for dyndolod>dyn scripts>dyn dll. I feel like its a simple issue somewhere, somewhat new to modding still :censored:

Edit: I had the texgen output overwrite everything

Thanks!

Edited by Ruvyulet

Edit 2: I was following a mod list that I wanted my game to look like, i notice he doesn't use Indistinguishable Billboards for Skyrim SE, could that be the reason why? I do run Happy little tree's instead and use the 3d lods performance from that so i figure that wouldn't be the problem? Tried looking around for a newer version of dyndolod resources but the one i found on the nexus was the newest, not sure why it flags it as being outdated.