malcolmarcher

Making saves to Rudy ENB shaders

Question

Hi, can someone help?  I have recently started modding Skyrim SE. I have successfully installed Rudy ENB SE, which I love. Whilst in game I am able to access the ENB EFFECT shader parameters and make a few tweaks to the lighting levels etc. I cant find out how to save the changes, so I don't need to re-tweak every time I play the game. In the left hand window I am thinking there are two possible options: Either click the box that says ... 'Some changes require reloading (apply button)'  or click the box that says 'save configuration'. I'm not sure what the first option means, but didn't want to click the save config button as not quite sure what configuration refers to. As I said, this is all new to me, so would appreciate some help. Many thanks. Malcolm.

1 answer to this question

"Save Configuration" saves all your changes to the enblocal.ini, enbseries.ini and perhaps other ini files and Apply Changes instructs ENBSeries to apply the changes you just saved to the current game. In other words, you should make any changes you want. When you are satisfied with the changes, click Save Configuration to persist the changes and click Apply Changes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By CultureBomb
      I'm following the STEP 2.0.0 guide and I just finished setting up ENB. The game worked perfectly prior to installing ENB but now the game crashes when ENB tries to compile shaders when running for the first time. I'm yet to run DynDOLOD and TexGen. Installing the ENB Light 0.98 Alpha 2 update file produced an error stating that the vanilla torch file was missing from the FOMOD installer stating that the mod might not work properly. Attached are my crash logs.
      System Specs:
      CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X
      GPU: RTX 3070
      RAM: 16GB
      crash-2022-09-01-00-18-58.log crash-2022-09-01-00-19-33.log crash-2022-09-01-00-33-34.log crash-2022-09-01-00-47-08.log crash-2022-09-01-00-51-22.log crash-2022-09-01-01-32-53.log
    • By ButchDiavolo
      Heyas,
      I use the STEP ENB (light) and which looks good and works well 99.9% of the time. But sometimes, when I move from an indoor cell into Skyrim, the graphics turn dark blue (during the day)  or black (at night). What I mean is, I can barely see the surroundings and lights are slightly more visible, but the screen is mostly a uniform blue or black color? This makes it impossible to see when you are going. Most of the time this is solved by going back indoors then back out. Yesterday however, I had to reload a save (not an autosave) to get it to turn normal again, losing progress.
      I haven't been able to reproduce this nor does it happen very often. I am just wondering if someone else is experiencing this and what could possibly be the cause? I know next to nothing about ENBs, so I am unable to troubleshoot this myself. I also forgot to take a screenshot of it. I will add one when/if it happens again.
    • By zsark
      What the title says, pic pretty much shows it all. Using Silent Horizons ENB.

plugins.txt Load Order.txt