Mod Organizer 2 won't start FNIS anymore

MasterOfMindGames

Question

When I’m trying to run FNIS v.7.5 (Skyrim 32 bit) from the Mod Organizer 2, FNIS does not want to launch and MO2 says that "MO2 has stoppped working" before the FNIS window has a chance to appear. I’ve got about 200 mods and 4.000 animations installed. I’m playing Skyrim for over a month now. Everything was fine, I haven’t install any other mods nor change anything in the game or in the MO2 after running FNIS several days ago. All the animations were working perfectly. My mod list is sorted as it should be, and there are no errors when I run Skyrim. And today, after launching FNIS, just to check that everything is all right, my MO2 has started crashing every time I try to run FNIS. I deleted the entire FNIS content from the MO2, then downloaded it again and installed everything as before, but still with no luck. On top of that, every animation from my mods is not working anymore. And when I run FNIS from the MO2 mods folder where it is installed, the window appears and it works fine. I would be very grateful for helping me with this. Don’t want to start the entire game all over again.

Problem details from the window that says "Mod Organizer has stopped working" when I try to run FNIS:

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
  Application Name: ModOrganizer.exe
  Application Version: 2.2.2.1
  Application Timestamp: 5e1d4988
  Fault Module Name: StackHash_2264
  Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
  Exception Code: c0000005
  Exception Offset: 00000000002f0234
  OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID: 1033
  Additional Information 1: 2264
  Additional Information 2: 2264db07e74365624c50317d7b856ae9
  Additional Information 3: 875f
  Additional Information 4: 875fa2ef9d2bdca96466e8af55d1ae6e

If some additional information should be provided, I will gladly post them.
Edited by MasterOfMindGames

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet