Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

This may be the best thing I've heard since the Merge Plugin Hide add-in to MO2...

Seriously Bethesda? Are you kidding me? LEAVE OUR GAME ALONE! Man, I hope I learned from last time and have it set to only update on start from Steam...

And it yet another useless shitty CC update https://www.gottabemobile.com/skyrim-special-edition-1-5-53-update-whats-new/amp/

Lexy is annoyed things will die

Or that mod authors that rely on SKSE getting updated might (Or worse, the SKSE developers) get fed up with trying to keep up with these useless updates and just quit entirely... and really, who could blame them? Tying their CC into the EXE file itself like that is just dumb, especially for a game that is BUILT on modability. Idiots. If this keeps up, they're going to kill their own product.

Edited by Shadriss

Or that mod authors that rely on SKSE getting updated might (Or worse, the SKSE developers) get fed up with trying to keep up with these useless updates and just quit entirely... and really, who could blame them? Tying their CC into the EXE file itself like that is just dumb, especially for a game that is BUILT on modability. Idiots. If this keeps up, they're going to kill their own product.

Bethesda don't give a flying monkeys about the modding community

Hi Lexy, I know you told me to trust in the madness. but now it's starting to rear its ugly head. I'm at merge patches and I got problems on Animals Merged.

[skyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators]

Do not install the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

• SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp

problem is I need it for SkyTEST Immersive Creatures and a bunch of others to merge otherwise it complains about missing masters.

my guide is https://wiki.step-project.com/index.php?title=User%3ADarkladyLexy%2FLexys_LOTD_SE&diff=108257&oldid=108256#.5BExtended_UI.5D

Edited by Swed_Dr_Plastic

Hi Lexy, I know you told me to trust in the madness. but now it's starting to rear its ugly head. I'm at merge patches and I got problems on Animals Merged.

[skyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators]

Do not install the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

• SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp

problem is I need it for SkyTEST Immersive Creatures and a bunch of others to merge otherwise it complains about missing masters.

Repeat after me I must have SkyTEST Integration Project SE - SkyTEST No Extra Spawns active as that is a replacer esp for Skytest Also i must read the big notice at the top of the animal merge

With the latest discord Wyre Bash version the tags available to some of the mods within the guide are

Merge Patches

Import Cells

Import Graphics

Import Inventory

Import Names

Import Sounds

Import Stats

Tweaks Settings

Leveled Lists

The Lexy Guide says:

Check only "Merge Patches", "Import Inventory", "Tweak Settings", and "Leveled Lists" in the left pane.

So, should the other imports be unticked ?

or, is it safe to tick them ?

So I hit a snag while trying to clean the Obsidian Weathers and Seasons - Beyond Skyrim Bruma Patch

Manual SSEEdit Cleaning Required:

• Problem: esp is flagged as an ESL and won't properly merge when using Merge Plugins.
  • Solution: Load the mod in xEdit then Right click on Record Flag Tag in the File Header and untick the ESL checkbox to turn it back into a proper esp so he can be merged.

There is no option, when doing the steps listed, to change the ESL into an ESP. Any help please?

So I hit a snag while trying to clean the Obsidian Weathers and Seasons - Beyond Skyrim Bruma Patch

• Problem: esp is flagged as an ESL and won't properly merge when using Merge Plugins.
  • Solution: Load the mod in xEdit then Right click on Record Flag Tag in the File Header and untick the ESL checkbox to turn it back into a proper esp so he can be merged.

There is no option, when doing the steps listed, to change the ESL into an ESP. Any help please?

There is a slight instruction missing in the guide.  When you right click on the ESL flag in the file header, you need to choose "Edit".  Then you will be able to uncheck "ESL".  Maybe Lexy or one of her team members can add "left click on "Edit"" to the instructions?

Edited by Smokingjoe1982

i refer you to this sexy gif https://imgur.com/THV9ZAz

• +1 1

As I mentioned before, I have been playing with an early september version of this quide, bust was encouraged by the latest news to update soon.

Is th newest update by Bethesday throwing a monkey wrench between the legs of the new guide?

I don't have too much time nowadays, after the school year has started again, so I don't want to waste my time on something I can't play (soon).

Thanx in advance

Thanks for the Assistance

There is a slight instruction missing in the guide.  When you right click on the ESL flag in the file header, you need to choose "Edit".  Then you will be able to uncheck "ESL".  Maybe Lexy or one of her team members can add "left click on "Edit"" to the instructions?

i refer you to this sexy gif https://imgur.com/THV9ZAz

One more issue which might just be of my own ignorance, and a complete Noob question, but this "LOOT Metadata Update Required", where do I find out how to do this? I might have missed it.