Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Iif there are not complaints about the "Testing" CR I will release v1.09 tomorrow.

We...and especially "I"  love DarkladyLexy and DarthMathias  and...every one on this forum, I love this place and all the work that it is done for Skyrim.  It's out of love for the game (and modding it!!!).

Thank You...EVERYONE!

• +1 1

There are Salt and Wind hair textures for The Ordinary Women and the rxkx22 mods. I recommend loading all of the Salt and Wind mods after Tocatta, before the Followers and NPC - Conflict Resolution.

I have been using the KS Hairdo and Bijins ones for sometime now so they could go in.

Is anyone else noticing float corpses in grass/vegetation had a report on Discord that is connected to v1.09.2 of the CR I have had a quick look a now spotted anything?

A good test select "camp in the woods" in the alternate start, then moving to the bandit camp south-west. most times there are corpses on the street from the civil war.

I have been using the KS Hairdo and Bijins ones for sometime now so they could go in.

Is anyone else noticing float corpses in grass/vegetation had a report on Discord that is connected to v1.09.2 of the CR I have had a quick look a now spotted anything?

A good test select "camp in the woods" in the alternate start, then moving to the bandit camp south-west. most times there are corpses on the street from the civil war.

I went through there on a test run yesterday, didn't notice that, I'm not at home but I will take a look when I get back later today.

One quick question about the merges from the "Merge Page": Should I do the merges as I follow along the guide, or should I do them all at the end?

Doesn't really matter, as long as you keep track of what you have done and what kind of updates pop up in the changelog about sone merges. Well, thats what i usually did/do.
  • +1 1

Hi again all, been AFK for a bit, but now finally gotten my build up to date through the MLU additions (10/5/18). I also went with an xLODGEN + DynDOLOD build. With this addition my game is, in a word, stunning. And then I look at the map - wow! Highly recommended. But some words of warning, the whole LOD process took me around 2 hours to complete. And now my VRAM usage is up to around 5600 MB average with a lot of 6,000+ (on a 980ti 6GB card, a bit worrying).

But I do have some questions and concerns I wanted to get clear on. Being a somewhat inexperienced modder I just don't always know for sure what I am looking at in the CK and xEdit (but I have been learning a huge amount thanks to this guide, so a big thank you! for that).

Here is the issue -- first I build my bashed patch and it includes the vanilla_encounter_zones_higher_difficulty.esp patch, but when I load the bashed patch into xEdit, none of the EZ changes are there. That can't be right, so I re-build the patch excluding this ESP, and now notice LOOT wants to place it before MLU.esp. Well that can't be right either so I add a LOOT rule to push it down after MLU.esp. This seems to correct the issue, as the EZ edits are now being applied by the correct patch file. Am I seeing this right? Also, why does the bashed patch not include the EZ edits when the EZ patch is included in it? Does a LOOT rule need to be added to put the EZ patch after MLU.esp (if it is not included in the bashed patch)?

Next issue, more a simple question...Any reason I may not be aware of why OBIS and HLE were removed when AAE got replaced with SRCEO? I actually have added OBIS and HLE back into my build, because I do want my game to be punishingly challenging (but not impossibly so). I usually have 2-3 companions, Tocatta heals included, with me at most times, and I found many encounters were just a little bit too easy. At lower levels this setup can be pretty rough, but once you get past a certain point it does begin to balance out somewhat. But I have not yet seen how the MLU addition may change things...

Edited by PepperJ071

Hi again all, been AFK for a bit, but now finally gotten my build up to date through the MLU additions (10/5/18). I also went with an xLODGEN + DynDOLOD build. With this addition my game is, in a word, stunning. And then I look at the map - wow! Highly recommended. But some words of warning, the whole LOD process took me around 2 hours to complete. And now my VRAM usage is up to around 5600 MB average with a lot of 6,000+ (on a 980ti 6GB card, a bit worrying).

But I do have some questions and concerns I wanted to get clear on. Being a somewhat inexperienced modder I just don't always know for sure what I am looking at in the CK and xEdit (but I have been learning a huge amount thanks to this guide, so a big thank you! for that).

Here is the issue -- first I build my bashed patch and it includes the vanilla_encounter_zones_higher_difficulty.esp patch, but when I load the bashed patch into xEdit, none of the EZ changes are there. That can't be right, so I re-build the patch excluding this ESP, and now notice LOOT wants to place it before MLU.esp. Well that can't be right either so I add a LOOT rule to push it down after MLU.esp. This seems to correct the issue, as the EZ edits are now being applied by the correct patch file. Am I seeing this right? Also, why does the bashed patch not include the EZ edits when the EZ patch is included in it? Does a LOOT rule need to be added to put the EZ patch after MLU.esp (if it is not included in the bashed patch)?

Next issue, more a simple question...Any reason I may not be aware of why OBIS and HLE were removed when AAE got replaced with SRCEO? I actually have added OBIS and HLE back into my build, because I do want my game to be punishingly challenging (but not impossibly so). I usually have 2-3 companions, Tocatta heals included, with me at most times, and I found many encounters were just too easy. At very low levels this setup can be pretty rough, but once you get past a certain point it does begin to balance out somewhat. But I have not yet seen how the MLU addition may change things...

Yes, xLODGEN will take a lot longer depending on your Load Order. It will also take longer depending if the Tile Texture size you choose. I've been testings thing on 1K TexGen and DynDOLOD

xLODGEN takes me on average 45 mins to complete.

TexGen Takes me Approx. 10 Mins to complete.

DynDOLOD take me Approx 1hour to complete.

Yes, I did notice before I switched to Smash the  vanilla_encounter_zones_higher_difficulty.esp wasn't forwarding to the Bash Patch Never figured out why so I just left to Active in the Right Pane

No vanilla_encounter_zones_higher_difficulty.esp need to load After MLU might need a LOOT Rule to force that.

OBIS and HLE All need a Patch for both Kow Your Enemies and Skyrim Revamped Complete Enemy Overhaul that why I pulled them plus OBIS did really add much in grand scheme of things.

You can easily adjust difficulty of vanilla_encounter_zones_higher_difficulty.esp by editing the data - value Float of these 4 records in the Game Setting within xEdit:

fLeveledActorMultEasy

fLeveledActorMultHard

fLeveledActorMultMedium

fLeveledActorMultVeryHard

The Other option concerning MLU and vanilla_encounter_zones_higher_difficulty.esp is to just remove the encounter zone from MLU via xEdit (This is actually what I did myself).