Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

There's a huge string of conversation on the SSE HQ Voice forum that I kinda dismissed at first but... HQ Voice is going to have conflicts with Relationship Dialogue Overhaul due to the fact that RDO pulls snippets of dialogue together from the original low quality voice files.

Then again, anyone with a heavily modified game all ready has wildly varying voice quality... 

The latest changelog says that the WICO cleanup script is no longer needed. Trouble is, since it has obviously been deleted from the guide, I'm not sure where to find it or how to delete it. Any help would be appreciated.

heads up gust the mod SSE SSE High Quality Voicesit is very big 7.2GB will make an apperance ion my next update so you all might want to get a jump start at downloading that took me over 40 mins per part to download on my crappy internet connection. Due to it's sizer I highly recommend downloading manually now back to waiting for my mass spectrometer to finish chundering.

I hope you'll make it an optional addition to the guide. I'm playing SSE on a Laptop with attached loudspeakers and i hardly hear any difference between the High Quality Voice Files and the normal ones. At least for me with my setup the difference in quality would just not justify to download 7.2 GB. I am satisfied with the sound quality as it is right now. And, as pointed out by others, there might be some problems with other mods, like RDO for instance....

Can anybody say whether these larger files will impact performance? Voice files are triggered constantly in the game and in some areas, multiple files simultaneously.

I have no useful answer, godescalus.  I don't know how many channels the SSE sound system uses (or if it even uses channels), or any other details. :confusion:

I hope you'll make it an optional addition to the guide. I'm playing SSE on a Laptop with attached loudspeakers and i hardly hear any difference between the High Quality Voice Files and the normal ones. At least for me with my setup the difference in quality would just not justify to download 7.2 GB. I am satisfied with the sound quality as it is right now. And, as pointed out by others, there might be some problems with other mods, like RDO for instance....

I think it's safe to just leave out of the build, if she ends up including it. It doesn't have any .esp or anything like that :) I also could not tell the difference... I'm not so much an audiophile though lol!!

Edited by Lightsourced

When I try to merge "Blowing in the Wind SSE.esp" and "Blowing in the Wind - Helgen Reborn Patch SSE.esp" as indicated on the merge page, Merge Plugins says the merge breaks dependencies and won't allow it to be built. When I include the other .esp from the mod (Blowing in the Wind - SMIM Merged All Patch SSE.esp) Merge Plugins is happy and works fine. Is there a reason why the SMIM patch should be omitted, or is that just a mistake on the merge page?

When I try to merge "Blowing in the Wind SSE.esp" and "Blowing in the Wind - Helgen Reborn Patch SSE.esp" as indicated on the merge page, Merge Plugins says the merge breaks dependencies and won't allow it to be built. When I include the other .esp from the mod (Blowing in the Wind - SMIM Merged All Patch SSE.esp) Merge Plugins is happy and works fine. Is there a reason why the SMIM patch should be omitted, or is that just a mistake on the merge page?

I don't know about the reasons to leave that one out of the merge, but if you don't load Blowing in the Wind - SMIM Merged All Patch SSE.esp with Merge Plugins Standalone, the program shouldn't be able to tell there are broken dependencies. It only "sees" the mods you load.

there is no Blowing in the Wind - SMIM Merged All Patch SSE.esp the SMIM Patch is meshes so they get forwaredwhen you create the merge.

Ok guys the update many of you have been waiting has finally happen Morrowloot is now in the guide there was also some other updates best check the changelog.

Awesome, thank you! I've seen the new section and it looks great, glad I waited this long.

I started the install and hit a wall from the start  :lol: . I installed the Creation kit as instructed, got to the step "Users should now launch the CK, choosing YES when asked to extract the scripts, and close the program", but I get "CK2 has stopped working" before I can click yes. I've tried manually unpacking them but I still get the message and crash. I've been searching for a solution online for an hour and still nothing. Any suggestions on what might be wrong and how to fix it?

Edited by dreamer1986

Ok guys the update many of you have been waiting has finally happen Morrowloot is now in the guide there was also some other updates best check the changelog.

Ran into a problem with it - the Immersive Sounds Compendium Morrowloot Special Edition patch is for Morrowloot Special Edition, not Ultimate, so it has the wrong master.

On the merge page you mention a different file - ISC_MRU_patch.esp (the file in the listed patch is "ISC Morrowlooot Patch.esp") so I'm guessing there is a patch for Ultimate somewhere and the link is just pointing to the wrong file?