Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Is anyone experiencing CTD when loading the main menu from the pause menu (pausing in-game, and quitting to the main menu)?

Does anyone know how to troubleshoot this problem? I believe I've done the mod list installation correctly. Thanks!

I'm having trouble with MO2 not logging me into Nexus, and consequently refusing to download mods directly. Just started happening the past couple of days. I've checked that my Nexus login details are up to date. Anyone know why this would be happening and how I can fix it?

I'm having trouble with MO2 not logging me into Nexus, and consequently refusing to download mods directly. Just started happening the past couple of days. I've checked that my Nexus login details are up to date. Anyone know why this would be happening and how I can fix it?

it becuase Nexus issued a Security update for Nexus Mod Manager https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/news/13481 due to new UK Regs coming into force in a few weeks time.

this update however broke MO but there is an update come soon you can grab the pre-relased from there discord channel I have.

Just so every know MO1 i likely to remain broken but you still should be able to download manually.

Read THIS. That's the reason why you cant't log in and can't download via MOD Manager from the Nexus. Add the following line to your HOSTS file (Windows\system32\drivers\etc\) to temporarily fix the issue

77.72.3.39  nmm.nexusmods.com   # legacy-api.nexusmods.com

or download the latest release candidate of MO2 from the Mod Organizer Discord channel

Just so everyone knows I have decided to push Morrowloot up my timetable just waiting on the Pre-Release MO2 to get an updated on the Nexus Page.

Excited to hear!

Didn't know if you saw my question earlier, but I'm running through the prerequisites page and noticed that Zedit and xedit-lib are both updated to 0.4.0, as of a few days ago.  Should I use those or stick with the older version?

Excited to hear!

Didn't know if you saw my question earlier, but I'm running through the prerequisites page and noticed that Zedit and xedit-lib are both updated to 0.4.0, as of a few days ago.  Should I use those or stick with the older version?

xedit-lib 4.0 is included in zedit 4.0, so if you do update, you only need to install zedit. The xedit-lib version listed separately in the guide previously had been updated beyond the version included in zedit 0.2.0 to fix a particular problem, and that's no longer the case with 0.4.0.

Super excited about Morrowloot! :)

Edited by Kal

For Immersive College there appear to be some furniture that is conflicting from the vanilla game. I checked and the offending items are from the vanilla ESM. Is there a fix or should I just manually disable them as I see them in my game?

They might be vanilla items that are restored to their original placement by some mod you load after immersive college of winterhold. It's worth some looking into to fix it for good. It could be solved by adjusting the load order or it might need a patch to forward ICoW's placement. If you look up the reference id using the console, then load your entire load order in xEdit and search for that form id, you should be able to tell all the mods that are dealing with it and which one is winning.

They might be vanilla items that are restored to their original placement by some mod you load after immersive college of winterhold. It's worth some looking into to fix it for good. It could be solved by adjusting the load order or it might need a patch to forward ICoW's placement. If you look up the reference id using the console, then load your entire load order in xEdit and search for that form id, you should be able to tell all the mods that are dealing with it and which one is winning.

The form ID on the ones that I explicitly checked were 00, so the Skyrim.esm is the one.

The form ID on the ones that I explicitly checked were 00, so the Skyrim.esm is the one.

It doesn't mean another mod didn't tamper with a form referenced originally by skyrim.esm. If they merely change its position, for example, they make an override that does NOT change the reference id. My bet is that's what ICoW was doing with those misplaced items - either moving them or disabling them - but another mod with higher priority is, in turn, overriding those changes and likely restoring vanilla settings. Best way to be sure is to check with xEdit.

Just so everyone knows I have decided to push Morrowloot up my timetable just waiting on the Pre-Release MO2 to get an updated on the Nexus Page.

Awesome! So excited about this, I can't wait to get started  :drool: . I saw that MO2 was updated today to version 2.1.3, so I guess everything works fine now (I hope) . 

It doesn't mean another mod didn't tamper with a form referenced originally by skyrim.esm. If they merely change its position, for example, they make an override that does NOT change the reference id. My bet is that's what ICoW was doing with those misplaced items - either moving them or disabling them - but another mod with higher priority is, in turn, overriding those changes and likely restoring vanilla settings. Best way to be sure is to check with xEdit.

This may be showing my inexperience, but I don't know how to do that. Is there a guide? I wont be able to use it till later but I can read it on my breaks at work.