Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I have a ported Racemenu but I can't change my height :/

Extra sliders like height come from the RaceMenuPlugin.esp, make sure you are using that one in addition to the RaceMenu.esp. Height should work fine. The only features not enabled are head mesh import, sculpting, and body/feet/hands overlays, all due to the changes Beth made to meshes taking away Expired's hack he was using to make it work. Sculpting and head mesh import can be bypassed by using Oldrim, exporting the preset and importing that preset in SE, since presets work fine and import the sculpts.

Edited by SindolY3K

Lexy or others,

Giving you guide a go, just finished merging, but damn so many plugins lol  I thought i was mod crazy before, but never gotten this close to a mod limit.

I didnt download a small handful of some of the listed items, and a few things I swapped out for preference but got what i could to line up so the end result is right around the count your guide 100% would have had.

My question is...  Is there anything NOT discussed in the merge section that still could be merged?  Some Id like too, sadly cant be done safely (like all arthmoons town changes) but at a glace i can see some maybes but wanted to first get any ideas from the author and the users.

Welcome to our world!  ::): Before I started following Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition, I'd been using the STEP Guide, and I thought I could mod.  Well I could, but not at this level.  I've learned a lot since January.   The full Build before any merging will put over 300 ESMs/ESPs in the load-order; Merging reduces that to about 220, and Wrye Bash will further reduce it to under 190.

When you say "listed mods", to what are you referring?

There's always something that could be discussed about merging.  DarkladyLexy is on vacation for the weekend, so you'll have to wait until she returns to discuss it with her.  :thumbsup:

Edited by Decopauge123

Legacy has "remote access spells" (toggle in MCM menu) that let you access the supply containers and the closet in the museum safehouse. You can store and retrieve anything from anywhere.

I'd still recommend caution with auto-sorting scripts of any kind (including legacy's, they do have the same recommendation). Auto-sorting is pretty script-intensive and this build is already heavy on scripts.

At some point I ported Dynamic Things from classic Skyrim and used it, also seemed flawless, but then I thought I could do without all those dynamic scripts firing like crazy whenever I got somewhere full of clutter crates, straw bales and piles of wood. For the same reason I'm not using SAFO's option to dynamically replace/remove food from the world.

The Campfire framework &/or the Tentapalooza add-on allows crafting of knapsack & storage chest placeables which all share a common inventory. I've been getting good mileage out of that & SkyUI's sorting feature, haven't felt the need for more.

Extra sliders like height come from the RaceMenuPlugin.esp, make sure you are using that one in addition to the RaceMenu.esp. Height should work fine. The only features not enabled are head mesh import, sculpting, and body/feet/hands overlays, all due to the changes Beth made to meshes taking away Expired's hack he was using to make it work. Sculpting and head mesh import can be bypassed by using Oldrim, exporting the preset and importing that preset in SE, since presets work fine and import the sculpts.

Oh it gets worse, my version causes crashing about a minute out of prison with LAL

Welcome to our world!  ::): Before I started following Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition, I'd been using the STEP Guide, and I thought I could mod.  Well I could, but not at this level.  I've learned a lot since January.   The full Build before any merging will put over 300 ESMs/ESPs in the load-order; Merging reduces that to about 220, and Wrye Bash will further reduce it to under 190.

When you say "listed mods", to what are you referring?

There's always something that could be discussed about merging.  DarkladyLexy is on vacation for the weekend, so you'll have to wait until she returns to discuss it with her.  :thumbsup:

I think he is talking about the mods which are in the guide.

Does anyone here know how to prevent friendly fire on Toccata's conjured familiar? I accidentally hit it with my spells while attacking a mob it was attacking and it starts attacking me >.<

I started using it for target practice. Eventually I disabled it and gave her a few other spells (via the MCM). The guide's suggestions are merely guidelines, after all. No need to strictly follow ALL its suggestions unto the deeps.

Does anyone here know how to prevent friendly fire on Toccata's conjured familiar? I accidentally hit it with my spells while attacking a mob it was attacking and it starts attacking me >.<

Try enabling ignore friendly fire in iAFT's settings, it may not work for the summons but it is worth a shot.  I tend to not use Toccata to summon, she never summon's when I 'need' her too.  Even set up as defensive she tends to favor the front line, so I give her frost spells instead of summons.

Try enabling ignore friendly fire in iAFT's settings, it may not work for the summons but it is worth a shot.  I tend to not use Toccata to summon, she never summon's when I 'need' her too.  Even set up as defensive she tends to favor the front line, so I give her frost spells instead of summons.

I started using it for target practice. Eventually I disabled it and gave her a few other spells (via the MCM). The guide's suggestions are merely guidelines, after all. No need to strictly follow ALL its suggestions unto the deeps.

Okay! Thanks for the tips! :)

I think he is talking about the mods which are in the guide.

Yes, but which specifically - he said he's skipped some, and he's getting crashes. It might be helpful to know which mods he skipped as it might have some bearing on the crashing. *shrug*

Hiya! soooo... I did the weather merge, and the menus have a bunch of little skyrim logos next to each line. I think because of the translation files? That's the only thing I can think of.. is there a way to merge the files and have the mcm menus look normal?

I'm seeing this for the following mcm:

Vivid Weathers

Wonders of Weather

Minty's Lightning

Edited by Lightsourced

Yes, but which specifically - he said he's skipped some, and he's getting crashes. It might be helpful to know which mods he skipped as it might have some bearing on the crashing. *shrug*

Actually, he didn't say anything about crashes.  He is wanting to know if there are other mods which can be merged which are not in the merge guide.

Hi lovely skyrim modders!

As I've decided to follow this magnificent guide to the letter, please enlighten me this two concern (question):

1. the estimated disc space required? 

2. Is there a way to "lock down" the guide (and all subsidiary pages) is its current state? I can only do modding on spare time and afaik, this one keeps evolving. It would be wonderful if I can safely do this in a longer time span.

Thanks in advanced!