Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

You might want to slap in a note mentioning not to clean the 20 ITMs in Sacrosanct. Enai had this to say on the matter:

Just so ya know

Yeah those ITM's were caused because he made the standing stones persistent.  I don't THINK that cleaning them is bad, but those ones SHOULDN'T have any negative impact on the game if left.

Congratulations you have reached the end of your mammoth modding journey now the real journey can begin

Now I realize what is meant with this sentence: That, after I have reached the end of my mammoth mod installing and config journey, the real journey can begin: fixing bugs, issues, conflicts, CTDs,... :D

Hi. Is there any way to make Lydia or any other housecarl to go back to Safehouse from LOTD and not to Breezehome when I ask them to leave? She says she is going back home. I used 'command' set home from iAFT but that doesn't seem to work.

"Set home" from iAFT merely sets the NPC to use the "home" outfit there if you have defined outfits. I know, it's hugely confusing, but that's how it is. There is a command to tell the NPC to "hang around here" which will effectively make it stay in that cell, but it's not equivalent to setting its home. You can not dismiss a follower anywhere and expect it to return to that cell, because it will still have the original home set. The only way to dismiss a follower and have it stay where you want is the command "hang around here" while being in that cell. Furthermore, to be able to use it, you need to go to the MCM menu and set the dialogue options from "immersive" to "original AFT" or similar, then activate the follower and use dialogue line "command NPC" - not sure the labels are exactly as I put them, but should be close enough.

If you reallty want to change an NPC's home, you can't do it with iAFT. You can use "My Home is Your Home" which is supposed to be 100% compatible.

For this reason I miss EFF... I was using a port of the classic version, with MCM and wheel menu.

Edited by godescalcus

I have a question regarding merging leveled lists... say that there is a mod that removes the vanilla items from the leveled lists and just shows the custom items... then I do a bashed patch and it pulls in all the vanilla items blended in with the custom items. I know that is supposed to happen with a bashed patch, but I wonder if that particular mod was meant to not have vanilla items present? As some mods that add custom items still include the vanilla items in their leveled lists, so it seems strange or maybe on purpose that those other ones are excluding the vanilla items?

I have a question regarding merging leveled lists... say that there is a mod that removes the vanilla items from the leveled lists and just shows the custom items... then I do a bashed patch and it pulls in all the vanilla items blended in with the custom items. I know that is supposed to happen with a bashed patch, but I wonder if that particular mod was meant to not have vanilla items present? As some mods that add custom items still include the vanilla items in their leveled lists, so it seems strange or maybe on purpose that those other ones are excluding the vanilla items?

I've noticed the same. It may be my ignorance but I think that for mods to exclude vanilla items from the levelled lists is "bad practice". When I merge weapon and armour mods with Merge Plugins I make a patch to make sure all the levelled lists are merged AND vanilla items included, before I merge (because Merge Plugins Standalone doesn't merge levelled lists and by the time you make the bashed patch with the merged mods the original levelled lists are gone). I'm using common sense here, and don't really know if I'm breaking something down the line. xEdit does indicate a conflict when you put back the deleted stuff in the levelled lists but I think that doesn't mean anything except that you're overriding the intent of the mod that deleted them.

I have no idea what I did but my installation caused the game to lag horribly.  It took over three minutes for Skyrim to boot.  I ripped it out and am starting over.   Not sure if my specs are to blame or not.

Intel® Core I7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80Ghz

16 GB Ram

NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4 Gb VRAM

Windows 10.1

I had the same problem last week, some mods on top of the guide that didn't play well, it was almost a slideshow at times. I did it on a seperate MO2 profile, so it wasn't toodifficult to revert, other than rebuilding the patches, I think maybe DynDOLOD  was the culprit, either it's smooth or very taxing in my experience.

It's not your hardware

Intel® Core™ I5-3450 @ 3.4Ghz

8GB Ram

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3 GB

Win 10

Edited by lassin

I had the same problem last week, some mods on top of the guide that didn't play well, it was almost a slideshow at times. I did it on a seperate MO2 profile, so it wasn't toodifficult to revert, other than rebuilding the patches, I think maybe DynDOLOD  was the culprit, either it's smooth or very taxing in my experience.

It's not your hardware

Intel® Core™ I5-3450 @ 3.4Ghz

8GB Ram

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3 GB

Win 10

It played smoothly enough but it took FOREVER to load.  Of course I also tried to modify it to remove Ordinator and tried to convert Requiem to my own uses...but even with Req out of it, it still took three minutes to launch

It played smoothly enough but it took FOREVER to load.  Of course I also tried to modify it to remove Ordinator and tried to convert Requiem to my own uses...but even with Req out of it, it still took three minutes to launch

It is going to take longer than normal to load due to MO2 having to load all those textures into the game, the only way to cut down that time is to remove some texture mods.