Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

The Truth ENB, once you use it you will never use another.  It is light, subtle, and you don't miss it when it is on, but if you turn it off you sure will notice.  Plus it has a special custom set up for Night Eye.  Read the description page.  It's made by the Phinix who did Phinix Natural ENB for Classic Skyrim.  The Truth combined with the lighting provided in this mod load order looks amazing.  IMHO of course.

Thanks a lot for posting this. I really miss having night eye with ENBs. I'll give this a try.

With LOTD 4.0 launched I am eager to start playing  ::D:  . Do you have major changes planned for the guide that would force another game restart? Or can I start following it, install everything, and start playing without worries? I've been waiting to start since February  :drool: . If not, I can still wait, life is long.

Edited by dreamer1986

With LOTD 4.0 launched I am eager to start playing  ::D:  . Do you have major changes planned for the guide that would force another game restart? Or can I start following it, install everything, and start playing without worries? I've been waiting to start since February  :drool:

Well, Morrowloot is the next semi-big overhaul we are testing. If make you feel any better I have not done any "serious" playing since December in fact since Box day ::D:

• +1 1

Well, Morrowloot is the next semi-big overhaul we are testing. If make you feel any better I have not done any "serious" playing since December in fact since Box day ::D:

Since December?  ::O: I bet you're as eager to start playing seriously as me  ::D: . Okay, I'll wait some more for Morrowloot. I can't believe this game came out in 2011, and I sit here waiting for 3 versions to be updated before I start playing, Enderals next major patch, Ultimate Skyrim 4.0 and your guide as well  :teehee:  . Thank you for your work, I really appreciate it.

Edited by dreamer1986

Since December?  ::O: I bet you're as eager to start playing seriously as me  ::D: . Okay, I'll wait some more for Morrowloot. I can't believe this game came out in 2011, and I sit here waiting for 3 versions to be updated before I start playing, Enderals next major patch, Ultimate Skyrim 4.0 and your guide as well  :teehee:  . Thank you for your work, I really appreciate it.

To be honest, if you wait for me you'll be waiting forever cos I am constantly tweaking things you all must despair with me like we all did with Neo when he was constantly tweaking even thou we all loved him for it.

To be honest, if you wait for me you'll be waiting forever cos I am constantly tweaking things you all must despair with me like we all did with Neo when he was constantly tweaking even thou we all loved him for it.

Tweaks are great, but would mostly not force game restarts. Morrowloot though is a pretty big change to the gameplay  ::):  .

Exactly the reason i only finished maybe 10% of the game lol

Just for clarification purposes, the reason I was getting the missing masters flag is because I forgot to re-merge RS Children patches and remove a file from it.  Problem solved.  For a guy that supposed to be intelligent, I sure am an idiot sometimes ::P: :teehee:

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My skyrim journey summary:

1. Started playing vanilla, was enjoying quests and not worrying about anything.

2. Watched Phate (or Gophers) lets play on tube

3. Thought, damn i need to mod my game

4. Found Neovalens guide

5. Stuck in infite loop of modding and tweaking

6. Game over

1. Started playing vanilla, was enjoying quests and not worrying about anything.

4. Found Neovalens guide

6. Game over

#5. The true serious game.

4. Found Neovalens guide

6. Game over

This!

Except 4. Found lexy’s guide (I’m late to the modest party)

My better half is like are you even going to play the game?!

I said when I am done modding it out to how I want. . . Basically never 😂

Also having never used morrowloot, I have to ask why the hype? I have read the mod page and all and guess I am missing something in the fanfare for it.

4. Found Neovalens guide

6. Game over

Pretty much my exact same path, except I watched Gopher and then found S.T.E.P. and installed that.  Played it, then found Neovalen's SRLE.  -Game Over right there.