Sign in to follow this  
dabernie

Suddenly can not open applications with MO

Question

I used Mo2 for many month without major problems.

Now I have tested some new animations and started FNIS a lot.

Suddenly FNIS did not not found the game data any more.

FNIS started but displayed all the options for Oldrim.

I reinstalled FNIS and that did not help. Furthermore I discovered that every third party tool started but gave an error like SSE and Loot just like FNIS

Mo Log shows this for FNIS :

22:30:29.718 injecting to process 8452 with different bitness
22:30:29.719 <6688:9208> [E] failed to inject into "G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe" : Unknown exception

The thing with bitness.... could point to FNIS showing Oldrim options.

Running Windows 10 64bit...

Any idea ?

1 answer to this question

Found a solution by myself : deinstallation of MO2 and new installation on a different internal drive.

Strange thing as FNIS and SSE executables are still on the G: drive....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By irisquexo
      Hi guys I'm new here so hopefully this is the right place to post this.

When I try launching Skyrim SE through Mod Organizer 2 I get the error "REL/Relocation.h(567): failed to open file"

Before this error I was getting the error "REL/Relocation.h(548): failed to open file" but I uninstalled and reinstalled the engine fixes and SKSE libraries. After doing that and relaunching I get the error I mentioned above. Do you guys know what I could have done wrong? I'm really new to messing with mods so it's probably something I did wrong... I've made sure all plugins are enabled and all mods are installed with their masters except for the ones below because I can't find the appropriate mod that goes with it so maybe that could also be the issue. I'm pretty sure I have "Blues Skyrim" but the creator renamed it so that's why MO2 is detecting it as missing. Idk if that's the case with the other ones though.

Missing masters:

Master                                                                               Required By

Blues Skyrim.esp                                                              Eli_Breezehome [PATCH - DOS (Director's Cut) SE VER1.4] (STD).esp

Skyrim Better Roads - All In One - Merged.esp                Settlements Expanded SE - Skyrim Better Roads Patch.esp, Skyrim Better Roads - All In - One - Merged - PATCHED.esp

Soljund's Sinkhole.esp                                                      Settlements Expanded SE - Soljunds Sinkhole Patch.esp

Tes Arena - Skyrim Frontier Fortress.esp                         Settlements Expanded SE - Legendary Cities Patch - AIO.esp

Whistling Mine.esp                                                           Settlements Expanded SE - Whistling Mine Patch.esp

also another problem is when I run LOOT it gives me the error 

Loot failed to run
      Errors:
      Cyclic interaction detected: ELE_SSE.esp --[Master]-> SoS_ELE_Patch.esp --[Group]-> Luminosity Lighting Overhaul.esp --[Master]-> SoS_Luminocity_Patch.esp --[Group]-> ELE_SSE.esp

If anyone knows what I could do to fix this, that would be amazing. Thank you

• By JackGee
      Hi there peoples,

First time posting, so if this isn't allowed please just let me know. Looking for a bit of support, as been scratching my head for ages now and getting nowhere.

I have used MO2 + xEdit in the past and never had any issues with it. However, decided to mod Fallout NV again. When trying to run FNVEdit through MO2, it doesn't seem to complete the action as LOOT tells me after cleaning that it still needs cleaned. I have made sure the installation directory for MO2 isn't in the Fallout folder. It's all on my C drive (SSD). Tried running as admin ect. Clearing read only. Just can't seem to get it working.

Any advice or help is appreciated.

Thanks 
    • By Kattmandu
      Since the release of Anniversary Edition, I renamed my Skyrim SE installation folder from 'Skyrim Special Edition' to 'Skyrim Special Edition Classic' before updating the game on Steam.  So now I have both folders in Steam\steamapps\common.
      I have setup MO2 to have two different instances of Skyrim SE (one being Anniversary Edition and the other being just before Anniversary Edition).  I'm using the same Base Folder (F:/Tools/MO2Base/Skyrim) for both instances so I don't have duplicate mods using up disk space.  However, I did create unique subfolders for 'Profiles' and 'Overwrite' (e.g. %BASE_DIR%/AE/profiles and %BASE_DIR%/SE/profiles).
      So, now I have FNIS installed and when I run it through the 'Skyrim Special Edition' instance, it runs as expected.  When I switch to the 'Skyrim Special Edition Classic' instance, FNIS gives me the following warning...
      FNIS Behavior V7.6   11/14/2021 2:35:15 PM
      Generator: F:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition Classic\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
      Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - F:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
      >>Warning: Expected generator path: F:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found<<
      I'm also getting similar pathing error when trying to run DynDOLOD through MO2...
      Error: Can not find DynDOLOD Resources SE core files to create improved LOD.
      Current Data path F:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\
      Is there a way to run these utilities through MO2 with Skyrim SE being in a folder other than 'Skyrim Special Edition'?