Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

It's actually less fps hit, imo the ENB portion isn't as good as the old right now but it's the only one compatible. :)

Manga will be working Vividian 8 soon I imagine so then we'll likely switch back to that for our ENB bloom and special FX needs. It will be based on Vivid Weathers as a base.

Wait, you actually liked the original bloom?

I thought it made the image way too fuzzy at a huge performance cost.

I much prefer the enb that rolls with VW

And yes I stole you sig.

FINALLY figured out my crashing issue. Beyond Reach seems to be causing it. Why, I'm not sure but whatever.

But NOW I get to try to figure out this damn ENB. PLEASE someone give me some ideas. It's flickering between super dark and mostly normal when I move. I tried to move as little as possible between pictures to show you what I mean. https://imgur.com/a/onmLt

This is Proudspire Manor where I should have no mods other than ELE and ELFX affecting it. It does the same thing in every interior location I've checked so far - only the Alternate Start cell, the Bee and Barb, and here, admittedly, but I doubt this should be happening anywhere.

FINALLY figured out my crashing issue. Beyond Reach seems to be causing it. Why, I'm not sure but whatever.

But NOW I get to try to figure out this damn ENB. PLEASE someone give me some ideas. It's flickering between super dark and mostly normal when I move. I tried to move as little as possible between pictures to show you what I mean. https://imgur.com/a/onmLt

This is Proudspire Manor where I should have no mods other than ELE and ELFX affecting it. It does the same thing in every interior location I've checked so far - only the Alternate Start cell, the Bee and Barb, and here, admittedly, but I doubt this should be happening anywhere.

Try the radial blur tweak I added, Darth Mathias had said this fixed his issue.

Edit: Alright... I just started getting the issue as well... wonder if its related to this damned Nvidia driver update I just installed.

Try the radial blur tweak I added, Darth Mathias had said this fixed his issue.

Edit: Alright... I just started getting the issue as well... wonder if its related to this damned Nvidia driver update I just installed.

I fixed it by not using the SMAA dll. I'm not really sure why that's an issue but yeah.

Just tried to access the Vivid Weathers mod page on nexus, the following was displayed:

File under moderation review

This file is currently under review by a moderator and is not open for public access. Please do not contact the staff or the owner of the file regarding this issue unless you are the file owner or you might be penalised by the staff of the site.

Edited by cybexgames

Just tried to access the Vivid Weathers mod page on nexus, the following was displayed:

File under moderation review

This file is currently under review by a moderator and is not open for public access. Please do not contact the staff or the owner of the file regarding this issue unless you are the file owner or you might be penalised by the staff of the site.

Should be fixed soon ™.

From what I read is that the CoT author misunderstood that VW being "based on" CoT doesn't mean that Manga used assets. So apparently CoT author reported it and Manga is now changing the form IDs of his mod.

Take this with a grain of salt since its hearsay.

Edited by meltyc

I think the current plan is to renumber the formIDs and change the EDID names.

The issue with changing the forms is that COT compatible weathers will not work and adapting ENBs is like making a whole new mod.

Everything from COT was replaced, the only thing remained is the FormIDs order like the WTHR group

But are FormIDs really such a big thing?

What if I change a gamesetting and release that as a mod. Is now everyone else forced to ask me for permission when they want to change the same setting in their game or release it as a mod?

I think it's silly.

From what I read is that the CoT author misunderstood that VW being "based on" CoT doesn't mean that Manga used assets. So apparently CoT author reported it and Manga is now changing the form IDs of his mod.

Take this with a grain of salt since its hearsay.

I think the current plan is to renumber the formIDs and change the EDID names.

The issue with changing the forms is that COT compatible weathers will not work and adapting ENBs is like making a whole new mod.

Everything from COT was replaced, the only thing remained is the FormIDs order like the WTHR group

Makes sense. FormIDs and EDID(which aren't even seen in game) are hardly infringing items... but who cares as long as the file returns. Now that I've switched to Vivid Weathers I won't be using CoT or CoT derived mods so... :)

But are FormIDs really such a big thing?

What if I change a gamesetting and release that as a mod. Is now everyone else forced to ask me for permission when they want to change the same setting in their game or release it as a mod?

I think it's silly.

I agree with you. It's silly but sometimes we have to jump through hoops to appease others.