Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

We decided to move this under "Skyrim Related" as a sub forum to keep the top level fit and trim. Still has all the same features as its own complete forum ;)

I updated the forum name and description with a link to the Wiki page.  Neovalen, let me know (preferably via PM, I'm not checking here very often) if you want anything changed.

Has anyone else using Mod Organizer noticed this before?

Updated to the latest version of WATER (1.6a), and upon clicking the download from MO to install I get the following 2 error windows:

1. Installation Failed - Input string was not in a correct format

2. MO Error - installation failed (errorcode 5)

Likely something to do with the meta/xml files from MO, but since I've only switched over to MO from NMM prior to doing a few Skyrim Revisited installs this is the first I've seen it. Played a bit with version numbers in the meta file to no avail.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Just confirmed, SkyTest there, CTDs frequently. Removed SkyTest, and no CTDs. Weird, I was playing my last 30h chat with SkyTest (version 1.27E).

I am using the Low Res version, but I believe the esps are identical (right?).

edit.: maybe the old Alternate Start compatibility patch don't work properly anymore? Or incompatibility with any mods I use and you don't... well, I guess I will wait till you get to AS and see if the patch changes, then if so, Ill test it again.

Unfortunately, I have to confirm despite my best efforts that SkyTEST is causing CTD issues with SR. It's going to be removed for now, I may try to include just the behavior files at a later date. (After the Dragonborn update)

Has anyone else using Mod Organizer noticed this before?

Updated to the latest version of WATER (1.6a), and upon clicking the download from MO to install I get the following 2 error windows:

1. Installation Failed - Input string was not in a correct format

2. MO Error - installation failed (errorcode 5)

Likely something to do with the meta/xml files from MO, but since I've only switched over to MO from NMM prior to doing a few Skyrim Revisited installs this is the first I've seen it. Played a bit with version numbers in the meta file to no avail.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Yes. Go to configurations and choose to prefer fomod installer.

Its a problem with how the new installer is packaged. Justjr has the workaround correct. :) Thanks.

Think I've caught up with the latest out there (at least up to the point where I've stated I stopped for Dragonborn) with the exception of the new SeriousHD update.

Phew... lot of updates to stuff I already covered... Played for an hour with no CTD since SkyTEST removed. Going to call that removed until something changes. I don't think I'll get very much farther tonight but at least you guys can update your mods safely. :)

Added: CFM - Oni Edition since it updated for DB, SkyRe, RND, Frostfall, etc. so figure it will help most users.

OK' date=' moved one last time (I think).[/color']

Boy is my thread/forum popular today! Haha :)

To all: Dragonborn update completed up to "New Children" (minus Serious HD update... thats gonna take work). As far as I can tell it is rock solid to this point. I haven't had a CTD all night (this is with all the AV packages running). DB update looks to be the best yet.

I don't know if you have noticed or not but there has been an update to more village animals to version 1.7

I did, and if you notice I updated the version # and instructions in the guide for it. :)

Heading off to bed - tommorow being Valentines day I may not have time to update the guide. My wife might frown upon that as you can imagine.

Thanks again to all for the support and error checking, it is highly appreciated.

Having trouble following the instructions to fix compatibility between Realistic Room Rental and Bring Out Your Dead, I'm just not seeing the WIDeadBodyCleanupScript referenced anywhere.

This is what I see:

Posted Image

The only mentions of scripts at all are in the VMAD section and there's no mention of the WIDeadBodyCleanupScript anywhere.

I've been ill this week and am a bit spaced out on drugs at the moment as a result, so I could well just have the dumb, but I'd appreciate any help :)

Thank you Neo. You are the guy, go give you wife some good times. :)

@Kal, you need to slide that windows down, checking carefully. It is a record under a script session. It is there.

@Neo Let me see if I get Langsley update correct. Version 1.2 still same files, 1.3 delete Textures/architecture/Solitude/sslatebaseint01.dds and sslatebaseint01_n.dds, entire ''Textures/Landscape'' folder but leave the ''Textures/Landscape/Grass'' folder intact. That's all? Just to see if I get the updates correct. Ty!

@Kal, you need to slide that windows down, checking carefully. It is a record under a script session. It is there.

Heya justjr, appreciate you trying to help.  I've been through the entire thing with a fine-toothed-comb, and I just can't see it. In fact, the only use of the word "script" that I can find in there is in the VMAD section.

These are my screenies of the whole thing, 1 page at a time (5 pages). 

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Thanks again for taking the time to help me out and apologies if this is really just me having a fit of the dumbs today, but I'm completely stumped.

You file is totally different, in mine Orgnar under 'Non-Player Character (Actor)', there is no VMAD or faction, should have a blank point till you find the scripts.

I just triple checked. Re-download it.

You must not be using the Enhanced version of the Realistic Rooms, that you should use with this guide.