wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

WOW nice apparently I'm bad, worked out the Vis issue was happy now read your post now sad....

Not bad just busy :) Most of my things are superficial things like typos or that versions have changed since you last updated them.  Just gets them in one place for you instead of people dripfeeding you them.

Only confusing issue is the patches being installed twice in two locations?

YA I has the Settlement's page in a 2nd loacation then I say f it and built the core and have been spending 14hrs a day to get it to a stable state for people to use now very tired so quality typzo slippaging wit zzz needs

:woot:

Edited by Gernash

Exactly. You make the stuff work we can deal with typos.

for record my game boots with my existing patch.   Some stuff has vanished (greenhouse I'd built) but thats survivable.  

Edit: by existing patch I mean mod load order. I just ran Loot on it haven't tweaked it much.  Also I have the ModWIKI patches after settlements and not at end of list.

Edited by rhodsey

Um the workshop rearanged modwiki patch and all Other mod wiki patches at the end they are Stops for mods and will "fix" most load order issues. you greenhouse may be vanished because of it.

Salvage Beacons interesting I was going to add the trash compactor mod with fusion batteries to Melt scrap to components...

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17507/?

soo the settlers go collect your loot....Um so they can get killed trying to run there or they just spawn?

Be awsome Darwinism thing

Edited by Gernash

OK Just finished doing an install.  As I went I made some notes in Notepad.  It's mostly mods where the version number has updated, 1 or two typos, or questions I asked myself when following the instructions meaning someone else is likely to ask them as well. Also some things just to make the guide consistent (e.g. adding options for performance on all mods that offer it since some do some don't) The notes are below along with a few questions.  Feel free to ignore anything you want it's just trying to help and proofcheck it for you.

Noted

things I've not done - any of the plugins as yet. This is just what is listed on the "CORE mod list" plus haven't done some sections like Animations etc since they don't currently exist and just have todays date (assuming you are working on them as we speak)

BETHini  - on V1.3 - Screenshots out of date as some options missing?

Noted - Have issues with all ini Magic editors it's something I'm GONNA do so not updating atm

Categories - Probably needs updating to fit current structure (e.g. no Trash removal section anymore) but might be better to wait until you have finished making the plugins and add these as categories as well then.

Noted - Need to make Tags as well (for Holotape settings ingame)

core files section is there twice

home maker - now version 1.41

OCdecorator - now 1.0.8 - also FOMOD different version is different just had to choose "current version" instead

CWSS Redux - Now version 2.0 no longer a custom camera version just 1 version.  also apaprently has options on a holotape not sure if should be suggested ingame settings at end of guide for various mods?

Settlements Objects Expansion Pack - has a FOMOD not listed on guide.  for now left patches unticked but has choisces of Auto doors patch, light shadow disabler and all Light shadow enabler?

Done

Landscape plugins section - not there yet but will test this once you're done with it and it's linked

Link Fixed

Hi resolution texture pack - Valius -  Should there be a recommended 4k and LQ 2k option on this?

FlaconOils HD retexturex Part 2 - Instructions - Typos.  think this should read "Merge the next part over the top or make a separate Mod"
FlaconOils HD retexturex Part 2 - shold this say "select all but French keyboard?"

Dynamic interior Fog Removal - you says to set fog level via holotape but don't advise to what?  also might be best to make a separate "ingame settings" section at the end people can then get everything they need to change in one place.

CBBE - Now version 2.1- also includes Nukaworld outfits in FOMOD

Additiona Body textures - there is a FOMOD but no instructions.  Assumed CBBE options?

Done

Note: I'd also added Enhanced Vanilla bodies since there wasn't an improvement for Males in the guide. So also chose the EVB males options under additional Body Textures

Added

The Eyes Of Beauty Fallout Edition - listed as version 2.4 - 2.3 is the All in one version which doesn't install correctly (which I found out when I downloaded the wrong one originally!)

Your blind The Eyes Of Beauty Standalone Edition Plus All Expansion Packs FIXED CUSTOM LASHES is the file to DL

immersive mouth and teeth - now version 4.0.11

Armosmith Extended - MAIN FILES - Armorsmith Automatron DLC v3.2 & ADDITIONAL - Armorsmith All DLCs Patch v3.2  but those don't include the actual Armorsmith Extended mod just the two addons also all in Mainfiles section

So guessing should read something like

Files to download :

MAIN FILES - Armorsmith Automatron DLC v3.2
MAIN FILES - Armorsmith All DLCs Patch v3.2  (since guessing this would include Automatron as well?)

Animations - not yet in

Armor and Clothes - Typo says Armor and cloths instead.  Not yet in

Weapons - Two plugins.  Choose one or can use both together?

Sound

Atomic Radio - Now version 2.4 might also be worth putting a note to download Atomic Radio only for now as Tales from commonwealth installed later?  (also rename mod to Atomic radio to prever overwrite)

Done

NPC and Monster Overhauls - Just wondering on reason why Better Settlers not included?  No problem just want to understand if it was a compatibility thing, personal preference or just not got round to adding in yet so I know whether to look at including it myself later possibly.

Dunno Haven't had time to fiddle with "non essentuals" - NOTED

Don't call me Settler - With popup clarity to say whether to click "install with hotkeys" or just "install"

Protectron - Should there be HQ and LQ options for people as 4k and 2k versions available?

Super Mutant Redux - Version number should be 1.4 (because of 1.4 update you download from optionals)

Done version number is taken from mod page stops confusion

Tales from Commonwealth - Now on v 2.1 also there appears to be a CBBE patch for one of the characters?  should this be added as well or do you patch this yourself somewhere?

Evil institute HD - should their be recommended (2k) high (4k) and Low (1k?)

Prydwen - thers also a LQ (Performance) version if people want it

Done

really red rocket - same as above multiple versions for performance

nope not that I can see

Patches - You already had us isntall MODWiki CORE after settlements section. I can only see one file with a name like this on modpage?

Done

Edited to finish sentence about animations and delete a formatting derp

Eyes - No I saw that.  What I was saying is the version you ask to be downloaded is version 2.4 not 2.3

Really red rocket:  theres both a 4k and 2k version the users can choose to download.

Also going to install t he landscape plugins now link fixed.  quick one I noticed on there Delightful Ivy is already installed as part of MODwiki Core so doesn't need reinstalling from what I can see?

Just for record I'm getting a CTD when clicking on armor workbench.  This might be because of yesterdays patch though. I had to update FrSE to new version.  also Looks menu gives a warning on startup saying version wrong but still loads.

Also on the weapons workbench I tried to add a rifle stock to my N99 pistol and it screwed it up saying it was now a flaregun and was invisible?  Again might be patch or my save

Edit: as far as I can tell my load order is correct as well. I pretty much just copied yours line by line as best I could.

Edited by rhodsey

As a side note a very high percentage of patches I've downloaded from nexus are odd(maybe made from an old version) and have edits relating to files not present(the patch author load list?) and incorrect information in them(the item info does not accurately represent the items modification), I have redone a lot of it but there are literally hundreds of edits to do. The "stock" issue may be related to "cut weapon mods restored", I have fully redone cut weapon mods restored and extended weapon mods in the new patch

Edited by Gernash