A decent Firefox theme?

Farlo

Hmm, works great, but I prefer FT DeepDark (The scroll bar is perfectly visible to me). Main reason is that the config backgrounds (like the addons tab itself) is dark using FT DeepDark, but un-themed using Ultimo. Otherwise, they are pretty much the same.

The lighter background in Ultimo is part of the theme, and is also evident in the scrollbar (which is mostly why I like it). Of course, I so very rarely see any config window where it's light, so that doesn't bother me in the slightest.

With FT DeepDark, I can spot the scrollbar easily enough when my browser is the only thing open (dark desktop wallpaper), it's just those occasions when my screen is very bright from background windows in a dim room, and the page is rather long, that it's near impossible for me to spot it on a quick glance. It's really those specific occasions that drive me nuts the most, and unfortunately they happen to me far too often :(.

• 4 months later...