Wyrmstooth Patches

I also archived it on the Wayback Machine before it was updated to drop Wyrmstooth. Same with the CR subguide.

The only CR needed is for two children. I believe the conflict is between the notice board and RS Children.

The CACO-SIC-WT patch mentioned is easy to make yourself, just resolve the conflicts between the CACO patches into a new patch and add that new patch as the last loading item when you make the CACO Patches merge.

I also archived it on the Wayback Machine before it was updated to drop Wyrmstooth. Same with the CR subguide.

The only CR needed is for two children. I believe the conflict is between the notice board and RS Children.

The CACO-SIC-WT patch mentioned is easy to make yourself, just resolve the conflicts between the CACO patches into a new patch and add that new patch as the last loading item when you make the CACO Patches merge.

How does one go about makig the patch? Skyrproc I assume? 

Edit: been poking around and I'm guessing you are referring to the MO merger yes?

Edited by Aeradom

*EDIT*

EDIT: Or if you are talking about a guide which includes Wyrmstooth than you need to look at the older updates of Neo's guides.  Here's the latest and final update that included Wyrmstooth. https://wiki.step-project.com/index.php?title=User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition&oldid=73361&diff=prev

yeah that's what I wanted, tx. That and the reason why he dropped it. And nebulous was right. there's only two conflicts to forward to the CR