Wyrmstooth Patches

The SRLE guide did have torrents at some point, and Wyrmstooth's author said it's ok for people to share his work privately. A direct quote from him: "I don't mind if people share the mod privately, but I won't be available to provide support anymore."

So it's really up to Neo to include Wyrmstooth or not. Torrent and google drive links are available. I, for one, still have it in my load order.

I don't mind if people share the mod privately

torrent is definitely not private especially if on SRLE guide which is followed by so many

edit: ofc you can always use it on your install since patches for it are still on for all mods that require them

Edited by paul666root

"Privately" is open to interpretation. It's really up to Neo.

To me, private sharing means no public hosting, e.g. Nexus, ModDB, Lovers Lab etc. If there is no site that is getting traffic thanks to Wyrmstooth, then that's private sharing. Although one could argue that having the torrent on a popular modding guide breaks the rule, I would remind him a "torrent" is just metadata, the file is actually on people's computers and it exists as long as people are willing to share it, from one to another, without a middleman.

That said, anyone can get Wyrmstooth on Internet Archive (archive.org), so... *shrugs*

Edited by BrolyLSSJ5