ENB Organizer

yep. i accidentally discovered it by missgoogling enb manager [emoji14]

But it seems more futureproof. One thing I didn't like is that it creates its files in the appdata folder with no option to relocate them

This is common and actually more standard practice for applications. Unless he's changed it, Tannin has set up MO2 in a similar way for some files.

This is common and actually more standard practice for applications. Unless he's changed it, Tannin has set up MO2 in a similar way for some files.

but... but... ssd... poor... :(

imo options are always better. I don't actually need it outside my ssd but some might do. plus it would make for a completely portable install. suppose I can always alter its registry entries

Edited by fbrafa

MO2 can still change where you download & store mods, but windows applications are supposed to store user settings in AppData.

Resetting your windows install and the migrate user data functions are predicated on the fact that application files and settings are separate so that you only need to keep AppData when moving your stuff around.

Though I'm not sure how it plays with multiple MO installs? I'm waiting for MO2 to leave beta before I mod FO4, so I've only been keeping an eye on it.

Edited by Taverius

MO2 can still change where you download & store mods, but windows applications are supposed to store user settings in AppData.

Resetting your windows install and the migrate user data functions are predicated on the fact that application files and settings are separate so that you only need to keep AppData when moving your stuff around.

Though I'm not sure how it plays with multiple MO installs? I'm waiting for MO2 to leave beta before I mod FO4, so I've only been keeping an eye on it.

but this is ENB Organizer not MO :P

it would be nice for multiple installs. mo works fine with localized installs

• 2 weeks later...

yep. i accidentally discovered it by missgoogling enb manager :P

But it seems more futureproof. One thing I didn't like is that it creates its files in the appdata folder with no option to relocate them

It no longer does this. All files are stored wherever you run the .exe, so it's portable now.