SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Guys, I'm having a crash south of Falkreath, on the road, at the exact same spot, while riding my horse. There is a stormcloak patrol that I can see here. Can you guys give a hint on how to troubleshoot this ?

sound like it be something to do with Immersive patrols (which i seriously thinking of dropping)

I'm not sure to be honest, error seems to be related to    " [ (03007600)].CACO_AltFloraScript.OnCellDetach() - "CACO_AltFloraScript.psc" Line 51" so... CACO ?

jdsmith2816 reported having crashes at another location, but his last papyrus lines / crash fixes always point to the same thing :

[DBM_MWLHandler (15085399)].dbm__qf_dbm_mwlhandler_05085399.OnUpdate() - "DBM__QF_DBM_MWLHandler_05085399.psc" Line 324
[08/13/2016 - 10:51:39AM] Error: Cannot call IsDisabled() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [ (03007600)].CACO_AltFloraScript.OnCellDetach() - "CACO_AltFloraScript.psc" Line 47
[08/13/2016 - 10:51:39AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
    [ (03007600)].CACO_AltFloraScript.OnCellDetach() - "CACO_AltFloraScript.psc" Line 47
[08/13/2016 - 10:51:39AM] Error:  (03007600): cannot enable an object with an enable state parent.
stack:
    [ (03007600)].CACO_AltFloraScript.Enable() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (03007600)].CACO_AltFloraScript.OnCellDetach() - "CACO_AltFloraScript.psc" Line 51

And I got EXACTLY the same error... Something is fishy.

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/9173-srle-extended/page-235?do=findComment&comment=173249

I'm not sure to be honest, error seems to be related to    " [ (03007600)].CACO_AltFloraScript.OnCellDetach() - "CACO_AltFloraScript.psc" Line 51" so... CACO ?

jdsmith2816 reported having crashes at another location, but his last papyrus lines / crash fixes always point to the same thing :

[DBM_MWLHandler (15085399)].dbm__qf_dbm_mwlhandler_05085399.OnUpdate() - "DBM__QF_DBM_MWLHandler_05085399.psc" Line 324

[08/13/2016 - 10:51:39AM] Error: Cannot call IsDisabled() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[08/13/2016 - 10:51:39AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"

stack:

[08/13/2016 - 10:51:39AM] Error:  (03007600): cannot enable an object with an enable state parent.

stack:

[ (03007600)].CACO_AltFloraScript.Enable() - "<native>" Line ?

[ (03007600)].CACO_AltFloraScript.OnCellDetach() - "CACO_AltFloraScript.psc" Line 51

And I got EXACTLY the same error... Something is fishy.

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/9173-srle-extended/page-235?do=findComment&comment=173249

then it is a script issue for CACO maybe informing kryptopyr

well that is part of srle base. Does this conflict with something on LOTD guide ? or why are you considering this for removal?

balancing issue with the ton of loot you get from them the plus reducing overall VRAM.

So there is no way we could take care of this ourselves ?

honestly I don't know. I don't know scripting at all that is out of my depth

The problem is likely a combination of the uncapper settings (slows down leveling - or rather increases skill points needed to level a skill) and Disparity.  SRLE:LotD's recommended settings (starting skills + xp rate) for Disparity result in much harder levelling. The reason is that the higher your base skill, the more points you must acquire to level that skill (which then adds points to your overall character level).  But with the "starting points" setting (even with +xp rate) you are buffing some skills so high (sometimes over 30) for a starting character, that it becomes very difficult to acquire sufficient skill points to advance a skill.  The upside to this is that when you do advance a skill you have access to more perks because the skill points are counted for perk selection.  For faster levelling, select the skill buff (I don't remember what it's called) instead of the starting skills option in Disparity.  This will let you gain xp and level faster, but it also means the buff is not considered when determining available perks.

Personally, I prefer "starting skills" (without +xp rate) for my class setting, and "xp rate" without buff or starting skills for my race setting.  Incidentally, if you choose a combination with xp rate for your class setting then, the xp rate buff for your class specialization is reduced from 20% to 5% according to kryptopyr.

I think you're right .."starting skill+xp rate" is reduced to 5%..tested it with oghma infinium cheat and with all skills between 90-100 my level was 58 or something..I think "fortify skills" or "starting skills" should be used for the class settings and "xp rate" or "starting skills" for race.

Regarding my issue, could the crash be caused by my load order ? I compare mine to yours Darth_Mathias and we don't exactly have the same, yet I respected ALL Custom Loot Rule from SRLE and SRLE : LOTD. The only mods that differ is that I use SFO instead of EVT, and added TK_Dodge. For instance, my LOOT puts RealisticWaterTwo at the 54 position, yours is towards the end... ?

Regarding my issue, could the crash be caused by my load order ? I compare mine to yours Darth_Mathias and we don't exactly have the same, yet I respected ALL Custom Loot Rule from SRLE and SRLE : LOTD. The only mods that differ is that I use SFO instead of EVT, and added TK_Dodge. For instance, my LOOT puts RealisticWaterTwo at the 54 position, yours is towards the end... ?

yes my RealisticWaterTwo is as per Dreadflopp deleveld loot guide Set global priority for RealisticWaterTwo.esp to 990200 thought that was in there?

I think you're right .."starting skill+xp rate" is reduced to 5%..tested it with oghma infinium cheat and with all skills between 90-100 my level was 58 or something..I think "fortify skills" or "starting skills" should be used for the class settings and "xp rate" or "starting skills" for race.

OK I know dreadflopp uses starting skill for class and nothing for Race maybe we should do that?

Can anyone try to make a new game as a patron in Falkreath and go towards the Graveyard ? My game is also crashing there, with the same error CACO_AltFloraScript.psc" Line 51

Your custom rule for RealisticWaterTwo exists in your SRLE Extended guide, but in your SRLE LOTD guide.

Edited by wisethug