SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I'm at a loss, and have no clue what I did wrong.  In the Armory tabs for LoTD, I get multiples of an item listed, like 8 iron Warhammers or 8 Steel Warhammers.  This is happening on each of the 4 armory tabs.

After a little digging, according to the Legacy nexus troubleshooting article, it seems to be caused by the CCOR Heavy Armory patch.  I have tried a couple ways of installing it.  Tried moving the needed esp into the main data folder after unticking the first esp, tried setting the True Orcish and Deadric Weapons folder as the main data folder, and tried manually editing the folder, deleting the esp I don't need completely even before moving the archive into MO.  

I really don't understand why with the 3 ENB Files d3d9.dll, enbhost.exe, and enblocal.ini I am CTD at the main menu without I don't it make no sense. cos it was work fine before i had to reinstall windows and chamge the slot for graphics card is there maybe a piece of software that I need that I am missing that I have forgotten about?

icecreamassassin said it was irrelevant anyways.

Can you provide a link to where ICA says that a bug was irrelevant? That is not really in his character.

I really don't understand why with the 3 ENB Files d3d9.dll, enbhost.exe, and enblocal.ini I am CTD at the main menu without I don't it make no sense. cos it was work fine before i had to reinstall windows and chamge the slot for graphics card is there maybe a piece of software that I need that I am missing that I have forgotten about?

You have the Crash Fixes preloader? SKSE files?

I seem to be having some trouble with the enbseries.ini right now. I've edited both ini files I could find (in the ENB Organizer and the Vivid Weathers merge), but it doesn't seem to be doing anything because I still have the depth of field effect going on, and the framerate is not pleasant to the eyes. What am I doing wrong?

So I'm encountering a few issues. I'm playing the Falskaar mod atm and when I decided to go back to Skyrim, the hatch that takes me there doesn't work. I've talked to Wulf already, so I'm not sure why it doesn't work. Also, I can't seem to make Dwarven armor or the dwarven greatsword in the crafting menu after getting the perk. Any reason why?

So I'm encountering a few issues. I'm playing the Falskaar mod atm and when I decided to go back to Skyrim, the hatch that takes me there doesn't work. I've talked to Wulf already, so I'm not sure why it doesn't work. Also, I can't seem to make Dwarven armor or the dwarven greatsword in the crafting menu after getting the perk. Any reason why?

As a quick fix you could always just use the "coc" console command (e.g. "coc Whiterun") to get back to a location in Skyrim, though that might cause some issues with Falskaar's scripts or quest progresssion. 

MUS, like MLU, might restrict Dwarven crafting until you get the reward from this quest. That all depends on what exactly MUS takes from MLU, but MUS's description indicates that it emulates MLU's crafting, so it's a fair bet that the Dwarven crafting restrictions are one of them. However, if you can make any Dwarven item besides armor and just the greatsword (i.e. you can make the Dwarven dagger or mace), then that's definitely a funky bug.

Edited by RoboticWater