SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Sorry if I'm being dense, but just wanted to check - when I'm installing the Fading Pride mods, like here: 

Fading Pride - Minerva - TBBP

Author: cstarkey42

Version: 1.0 (Miscellaneous)

Special Installation: Install Only the following from the Miscellaneous Section

• Fading Pride - Minerva - TBBP  

Am I installing the meshes and textures in the root directory of the mod, and then only the TBBP meshes from the UNPB options? Or am I skipping the assets in the root directory and only installing the TBBP meshes (so making that folder my Data folder in MO)?

Sorry if I'm being dense, but just wanted to check - when I'm installing the Fading Pride mods, like here: 

Am I installing the meshes and textures in the root directory of the mod, and then only the TBBP meshes from the UNPB options? Or am I skipping the assets in the root directory and only installing the TBBP meshes (so making that folder my Data folder in MO)?

you should be using the version from the miscellaneous section then install as a separate mod.

Fixed the issue with the checklist mcm

So I just did a fresh install of everything to get lower textures and upgrade to V16 of LoTD, and I have noticed an issue but am unsure if it's just in my game.  Also afraid to ask on the mod page, as Ice wants a break to enjoy the mod and I don't blame him.

Under all 4 Armory tabs in the MCM, there is already stuff marked as being collected, but it is a completely fresh play through with nothing collected, and in each menu there are items listed multiple times - Iron Warhammer is listed 9 times, and 8 of those 9 are marked.  It's a long shot, but does anybody know if this is a problem with my install, or a bug with LoTD?  All 4 armory tabs have this issue, with 3 or more items in each tab.

Yup same thing, multiple war hammers checked and stuff. Shouldn't be relevant in the gameplay tho.

OK weirdness the attack speed bug is back and it appears for me to be tied to Stamina.

Edit: Weapon attack speed also seem to reset when reloaded a save once loaded and also removing the weapon and the activating it.

It also seem to be affected by the armor you wear which tell me something weird is going with WAA.

Edit 2: Ok I appear to sorted this at least for me by disabling WAA and Vigor and dropping armor and weapons i was using saving and exiting and reloading then re-picking the up weapons and armors then reactivating Vigor and WAA.

Also you may need to disabled Realistic Encumbrance in WAA MCM

Edited by Darth_mathias

Hi, 

Everything seem to working. Three questions. 

- My MCM menu for Autoequip AMMO doesn't have any content (just general lines withc checkmarks)

- I chose the nude version of better males, but the character has underwear. Is this because of skysights overriding it? 

- The women NPC seem to have their faces changed by the npx retextures and some of the men. I really like the faces of males of skyrim, but I dont see them. Could it be that followers are not effected? I did use the endgame overhaul esps though. 

Hi, 

Everything seem to working. Three questions. 

- My MCM menu for Autoequip AMMO doesn't have any content (just general lines withc checkmarks)

- I chose the nude version of better males, but the character has underwear. Is this because of skysights overriding it? 

- The women NPC seem to have their faces changed by the npx retextures and some of the men. I really like the faces of males of skyrim, but I dont see them. Could it be that followers are not effected? I did use the endgame overhaul esps though. 

1st - double Check the miscellaneous merge was done correctly.

2nd - Yes the meshes from skysight is overridding better males not overly sure which ones change it back to being nude.

3rd - Not every male is covered by Better Males or Men of Winter so maybe the ones you have chosen are coming from inhabitants of skyrim and that mostly an upgraded vanilla version.

Edit: To question 2 you could remove the 2 body nifs from Skysight Skins but then you would get a noticeable meshes mismatch with the hands and feet. need to sort out by Fading Signal but he is understandably busy with other things.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I have just console commanded him and yes you are right there is a issue this need to be brought up with SirJesto looks like grey face bug to me.

Just uploaded what is hopefully a fix for that in my mediafire.  Let me know if it works and I will add it to the to-to list for updating the merged patch.

https://www.mediafire.com/?89333ik64vinyr3

Obviously delete the Meshes and Textures folder in the merge patch and replace it with these.

Edited by sirjesto