SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

not spotted anything yet. try re downloading the mod and redo the merge.

I did, I downloaded both the main mod and the desaturated textures 3 times and installed them.

I also just tried disabling the merge, using the patches normally, and disabling the patches and still the same issue

For the original textures, I noticed candlehearth inn in windhelm in the ground floor in the hallway, in the left hallway upon entering in the blue palace.

With the de-satured all the textures become purple :(

I don't understand even in the same cell some are purple and others are not.

Question : can drivers create this issue ? I actually use the 369.00 beta/dev driver.

I could always rollback and install the 368.85.

Edited by Monobloc

For the original textures, I noticed candlehearth inn in windhelm in the ground floor in the hallway, in the left hallway upon entering in the blue palace.

With the de-satured all the textures become purple :(

I don't understand even in the same cell some are purple and others are not.

Question : can drivers create this issue ? I actually use the 369.00 beta/dev driver.

I could always rollback and install the 368.85.

I have checked and every looks as it should at least in my game.

I am using version 368.81 of the driver so it could but i don'y see why it should.

sorry but other then checking for overwrites and maybe having a look in xEdit I don't know what to suggest.

only thing I could suggest if everything works as it should without the de-saturated textures installed maybe just use the original textures.

Edited by Darth_mathias
  • +1 1

After taking a quick look at the Undeath Imperious Liches patch..I think we should use the Imperious Liches Disparity as it carries the FormIDs from the Imperious-Disparity compatibility patch...Not so sure about the Race's Actor Effects and such..

Guess i'm doomed with that issue, thanks for according me your time.

Have you tried to test Snazzy alone with the vanilla profile? Maybe you've got something installed that is messing with it..

After taking a quick look at the Undeath Imperious Liches patch..I think we should use the Imperious Liches Disparity as it carries the FormIDs from the Imperious-Disparity compatibility patch...Not so sure about the Race's Actor Effects and such..

that is the one i am current using myself also I am wondering if we can merge these two patches together?

Alright I fixed the issue, it was due to windows 7 who can't process too long folder paths and thus couldn't use some paint textures, but I moved my MO mods folder to the root of my drive and it worked.

IT was also the root of the problem for PCEA2, biggest apologies I think the folders in pcea2 shouldn't be deleted at all.

Edited by Monobloc

Alright I fixed the issue, it was due to windows 7 who can't process too long folder paths and thus couldn't use some paint textures, but I moved my MO mods folder to the root of my drive and it worked.

IT was also the root of the problem for PCEA2, biggest apologies I think the folders in pcea2 shouldn't be deleted at all.

I have had no issues with PCEA 2 i so far random animations idles and random animation -  movement the 2 immersive animations mod that come with it remember you can't have more then 10 animations folder numbered 0-9 but you can have 2 numbered to same such we have to ensure proper overwrites. I am still learning how to use it properly.

pay a attention to the Create your own animation collections in Fore documentation on the mod page.

Edited by Darth_mathias
  • +1 1