SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

GOtta be honest here, I never played with legacy of the dragonborn, is it supposed to be the first objective you seek when you do a new game ?

I never experienced a "random" ctd yet but i get ctds when I load some saves, or die and the game loads the save for example, is it normal ?

I have this problem too. Sometime I try to reload as soon as I die and I get a CTD. I've had this kind of CTD in a old mod setup I used 1+ year ago using base SRLE + some combat mod, so at this point I consider it "normal" and not being a big deal at all.

As for LOTD, I'm replaying Skyrim just for that mod. I started a new game as a Relic Hunter (arrive by boat at Solitude using Live Another Life) and I live and breath at the museum. Hunting for all the item to fill up the museum is an unhealthy incentive :P

Added:

• Khajiit show ears
  • Northfires Photoreal Mountains
  • Moon and star patches merged
  • New xEdit Script Section.

Updated:

• Legacy of The Dragonborn
  • Landscape and enviroment merge
  • SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution
  • SRLE Extended Install guide

Removed:

• None

Please note with Legacy of the Dragonborn being updated this will require a new save sorry can't be helped.

Help guys my adrianne and her husband are broken

https://imgur.com/a/mCHjQ

do you still have my warmaidens installed?

Also what version of the CR do you have?

Edited by Darth_mathias

Added:

• Khajiit show ears
  • Northfires Photoreal Mountains
  • Moon and star patches merged
  • New xEdit Script Section.

Updated:

• Legacy of The Dragonborn
  • Landscape and enviroment merge
  • SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution
  • SRLE Extended Install guide

Removed:

• None

Please note with Legacy of the Dragonborn being updated this will require a new save sorry can't be helped.

do you still have my warmaidens installed?

Also what version of the CR do you have?

It's removed from the nexus right ? I don't have it at all.

(can I have it ? Kappa )

Adrianne should still be affected by the normal bijin npcs right ? I even have her files in my folders but nothing in game.

Is is because of the fading pride - SRLE extended ?

Edited by Monobloc

It's removed from the nexus right ? I don't have it at all.

Adrianne should still be affected by the normal bijin npcs right ? I even have her files in my folders but nothing in game.

Is is because of the fading pride - SRLE extended ?

does it work as intended without fading pride - SRLE extended if so go without it.

How is V16 so far?  I'll likely do a complete re-install in a day or 2 (want to go to lower textures to take some stress off my system) and upgrade to V16.

Also, I discovered the Book of Iron and Steel mod really makes it confusing to craft armors for the museum.  Love the variety it adds to the armors, as seeing the same stuff all the time gets old, but not sure it's worth the extra clutter in an already massive crafting menu.

Just saw that. We'd presumably need to do a bit of work to combine the two options seeing as we have both Disparity and Imperious.

I also noticed re the AGO/N2T discussion earlier that a hotfix for N2T has appeared today although there's no info on the modpage/posts detailing what it does.  I've been using the unofficial N2T fix up until now, I'll try and compare the two in xEdit tonight.

Edited by dunc001

Just saw that. We'd presumably need to do a bit of work to combine the two options seeing as we have both Disparity and Imperious.

I also noticed re the AGO/N2T discussion earlier that a hotfix for N2T has appeared today although there's no info on the modpage/posts detailing what it does.  I've been using the unofficial N2T fix up until now, I'll try and compare the two in xEdit tonight.

I think you can we can use the Imperious-Lich-Disparity version..as for N2T i've been thinking of adding it to my list..IIRC it must be placed befor AGO and Ordinator...

So I'm looking into my own CR for Bring Your Silver, and noticing that while I initially missed the 'VampireWeaponsAny' entry, if you look at the NPC section of the mod, there are 5 Master Vampires in it, and it's giving them 'VampireWeaponsOnly' Which contains ONLY Glass and Ebony Weapons.  In addition, RotE (for me, I know you guys use AAE) is giving the last three Vampires (EncVampire04TemplateBoss, EncVampire05TemplateBoss, EncVampire06TemplateBoss) an Orcish Sword, an Elven Sword, and a Glass Sword respectively.  I definitely had a vampire drop an Orcish sword at a fairly early level in a previous playthrough without BYS.  

Not sure if any of this is an issue? Seems like it doesn't fit with MLU though.

I could be wrong but this look OK with AAE to me. I don't spot the VampireWeaponsOnly in these.