SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I have an error(55) with fnis_pcea2, it can't find the path to the animations or something ?

Edit : I tried to fix it by removing every folder but the one we added in the animation\FNIS_PCEA2 folder and the process went well, but I don't know if it can break something.

Edited by Monobloc

I have an error(55) with fnis_pcea2, it can't find the path to the animations or something ?

don't know what that is about make sure you have installed PCEA 2 correctly and install Realistic Animations and per the guide and moved the  FNIS_PCEA2 folder in Realistic Animations to the mod Organizer\mods\FNIS PCEA2 - Player Exclusive Animations (dynamic)\Meshes\actors\character\animations folder the rerun FNIS.

don't know what that is about make sure you have installed PCEA 2 correctly and install Realistic Animations and per the guide and moved the  FNIS_PCEA2 folder in Realistic Animations to the mod Organizer\mods\FNIS PCEA2 - Player Exclusive Animations (dynamic)\Meshes\actors\character\animations folder the rerun FNIS.

Yeah but the issue was that the generator didn't even find the base files, the ones that comes with it like 1Bergzore_ImmersiveAnimations.

HI,

So I installed everything en almost everything seems to be working fine. But i Have 3 issues

1)Some of the women look very strang.

* They are walking around naked (not invisible cloth textures,they are naked while they are not be supposed to. Unless Alvor's wife chose a new profession when i wasnt looking)

* Their heads have different colors than their bodies (dark bodies for some reasons)

* They cannot be talked to.

* I think those women look all the same, but they are in different towns. Mod added npc's  seem untouched

2) When the woman i play with stands still, she has a pose of lesbian lumberjack. Did i screw up with the realistic animations. I didnt understand the instructions completely.

3) After walking around for 1 hour, I got a crash by being killed by a mudcrab (i know, embarassing). Could it be something with the blood textures?

Thank you!

HI,

So I installed everything en almost everything seems to be working fine. But i Have 3 issues

1)Some of the women look very strang.

* They are walking around naked (not invisible cloth textures,they are naked while they are not be supposed to. Unless Alvor's wife chose a new profession when i wasnt looking)

* Their heads have different colors than their bodies (dark bodies for some reasons)

* They cannot be talked to.

* I think those women look all the same, but they are in different towns. Mod added npc's  seem untouched

2) When the woman i play with stands still, she has a pose of lesbian lumberjack. Did i screw up with the realistic animations. I didnt understand the instructions completely.

3) After walking around for 1 hour, I got a crash by being killed by a mudcrab (i know, embarassing). Could it be something with the blood textures?

Thank you!

1. double check you have installed the NPC Retexture section correctly and do the merge correctly.

2. you make have select the wrong animation for character gender under the player options select female not male like i do.

3. possibly caused by Enhanced blood textures.

hm, I think there is an error in the installation instructions for the movement animations.

I have no Sprinting Animation Style under NPC Movement Animations.

NPC sprinting animation is not really need cos we are using PCEA. the fomod instructions do say this i believe.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Thanks, you reply so fast!

So if I did correctly, for the mods in the NPC retextures section:

- none of the mod folders  in the left pane in this section should have esps?

- except the mod on the bottom the NPC Retextured Merge.esp ?

- and that merged mod folder should have ONLY esps right?

Thanks, you reply so fast!

So if I did correctly, for the mods in the NPC retextures section:

- none of the mod folders  in the left pane in this section should have esps?

- except the mod on the bottom the NPC Retextured Merge.esp ?

- and that merged mod folder should have ONLY esps right?

correct on all accounts don't forget that the mods in the NPC section with all the meshes and textures do need to need to be active in the left pane otherwise they wont change.