SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

@ mpjbay seem like your issue is Dyndolod can i ask are most of your mods still packed in BSA's and you have only unpacked those the needed files hidden or are most of your mods loose expect those that Darth says to keep packed?

if most are pack i believe (but I could wrong here) there is option in Dyndolod about packed BSA's

@ mpjbay seem like your issue is Dyndolod can i ask are most of your mods still packed in BSA's and you have only unpacked those the needed files hidden or are most of your mods loose expect those that Darth says to keep packed?

if most are pack i believe (but I could wrong here) there is option in Dyndolod about packed BSA's

Yes I left them packed unless otherwise instructed. 

I still think somewhere, somehow there's a missing mesh that's causing the DynDOLOD issue. Try rerunning Dyndolod again and have a very close look at the output log. See if there's anything showing in there as to possible missing meshes.

I have not looked at the log however, I did notice while it was running there are were missing meshes. I notice this whenever I run DynDOLOD so I didn't worry about it. 

@ mpjbay I agree with Nozzer cos reading back your issue certain points to missing or corrupted meshes (not sure where though) which Dyndolod is not liking might be worth chatting with Sheson and seeing if one of his vast generated txt files can point you in the right direction.

Good idea. 

@mpjbay Just want to ask. You did download and install the DynDOLOD resoures file as well, yes?

I did yes. 

That's it. If you've kept the BSA's mainly packed. When DynDOLOD's finished, ensure you recheck that option, though. Forgot that option,since I unpack all my bsa's.

Sorry, my bad I unpacked all BSA's except those instructed not to. 

This time you may have to worry about the missing meshes. If you can catch what they are it may be handy.

Also, double check you installed all the needed 'billboards' files. It could be one of those giving issues if you missed it.

The billboards listed in guide? If so I did install them. If they were not listed in the guide I did not. 

DynDOLOD - is there a log files that I can check post run?

If you are running DynDOLOD from MO, make sure you uncheck "Have MO manage archives" in the ARCHIVES tab, BEFORE you run DynDOLOD.

re running now

Try doing what SirJesto suggests anyway. Also untick the Bashed Patch before trying DynDOLOD again.

re running now

sirjesto, on 31 Jan 2017 - 3:20 PM, said:snapback.png

If you are running DynDOLOD from MO, make sure you uncheck "Have MO manage archives" in the ARCHIVES tab, BEFORE you run DynDOLOD.

re running now

Nozzer66, on 31 Jan 2017 - 7:22 PM, said:snapback.png

Try doing what SirJesto suggests anyway. Also untick the Bashed Patch before trying DynDOLOD again.

re running now

I did both. the TES5Edit_log,txt was much smaller however, I still find black spots on the road. 

That log and the fact you're seeing holes in the roads is pointing a big finger at Real Roads for Skyrim. There's also one missing nif from Spice Of Life\forts as well.

Now Real Roads for Skyrim is in the Landscape and Environment Merge. I'm wondering maybe if that merge is the issue. You could try reticking Real Roads for Skyrim, and just moving the ESP to Optional ESPs. That will hopefully sort your holey roads out. 

Ultimately it looks like the merge may not have copied the meshes from Real Roads for Skyrim into the Landscape and Enviroment Merged Esp.

I found this 

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2260939-dynamic-distant-objects-lod-dyndolod/

which says this (not found items seem to be the only errors) (road still have black areas)

Q: Tree LOD <Note: BlackreachBush01 [TREE:000CE101] LOD not found Textures\Terrain\LODGen\Skyrim.esm\BlackreachBush01_000CE101.dds> and similar

A: Ignore, any messages about missing files for shrubs, fern, bushes etc. are normal. It only generates billboard LOD for trees. Some world spaces do not have any trees.

=======================================================================

Q: <Note: textures\terrain\lodgen\skyrim.esm\treepineforest01_0001306d_n.dds normal map not found, using flat replacement>

A: Ignore. A handful of trees can not have traditional tree LOD for technical reasons and will be done as static LOD. Static LOD uses the normal _n.dds textures, but LOD tree billboards do not have one so the flat replacement is used, just as traditional tree LOD does.