SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

if I'm not mistaken, the guide is erroneous.  you should be editing "SpiceOfLife - Fences-Arthmoor.esp" as it says at the top.

If you are editing Darkwater Crossing.esp as it says in the middle, you are probably causing errors, not fixing them.

My mistake, It doesn't say to actually edit Darkwater Crossing.esp, but to use the first two digits of the form.  If you edited Darkwater Crossing.esp in any way, that is what your issue is.

You should have only edited SpiceOfLife - Fences-Arthmoor.esp.

EDIT: Ninja'd by 

DarkladyLexy

:)

Edited by sirjesto

Yes... 

The Parallax mod is not a huge issue. There's other ones out there that do a similar job.

With the Spice of Life ones, I'm in the process of working out replacements, but for now, just don't install the Spice of Life stuff or anything relating from or to them, such as patches etc. 

I'll have a closer look later as to how to work around all of this. Might need to perform a little surgery.

EDIT: As it likely goes without saying. If anyone HAS the Spice Of Life Mods. Keep them and do not delete them. They are/were the best going around at what they were. So if you have them, use them.

ALSO EDIT: SirJesto, you have to expect to be ninja'd by the DarkLady herself, don't you? :D

FINAL EDIT: All this mods chopping and changing is making my resolve to making this guide standalone even more resolute. I'll get onto that soon.

Edited by Nozzer66

if I'm not mistaken, the guide is erroneous.  you should be editing "SpiceOfLife - Fences-Arthmoor.esp" as it says at the top.

If you are editing Darkwater Crossing.esp as it says in the middle, you are probably causing errors, not fixing them.

Spices of Life is what I edited not Darker Waters. I was really tired when I posted last night. 

Spices of Life is what I edited not Darker Waters. I was really tired when I posted last night. 

Reinstall and try to redo the fix again. Make sure you only load (ie TICK ONLY IT) the Spice Of Life - Fences- Arthmoor.esp. If all's right, the DarkwaterCrossing esp SHOULD be 02. If it's not then use the number it is. 

When you do do the fix, double check you get them all. 

And again have a close look at the Stunning Statues install. If you've hidden the 'statuessnow' folder from No Snow Under The Roof and not named the folder exactly the same in the install of Stunning Statues the game will chuck the teddy out the cot if and when you get close to where one of said nif's needs to be loaded. 

Additionally... IF you've not named that folder correctly and generated DynDOLOD, that will also cause the crash. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.  ::D:

Reinstall and try to redo the fix again. Make sure you only load (ie TICK ONLY IT) the Spice Of Life - Fences- Arthmoor.esp. If all's right, the DarkwaterCrossing esp SHOULD be 02. If it's not then use the number it is. 

And again have a close look at the Stunning Statues install. If you've hidden the 'statuessnow' folder from No Snow Under The Roof and not named the folder exactly the same in the install of Stunning Statues the game will chuck the teddy out the cot if and when you get close to where one of said nif's needs to be loaded. 

Additionally... IF you've not named that folder correctly and generated DynDOLOD, that will also cause the crash. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.  ::D:

Got the shirt. lol

I will play with it tonight. I did name my DynDOLOD something other than what was specified in the guide, would that cause a problem? I output the LOD in low, medium, and high and appended each directory accordingly so I could try each without outputting again. 

If you've hidden the 'statuessnow' folder from No Snow Under The Roof and not named the folder exactly the same in the install of Stunning Statues the game will chuck the teddy out the cot if and when you get close to where one of said nif's needs to be loaded. 

I checked my directory but not MO. I will check this again in a couple hours. Thanks for the advice, I'd like to play LOTD. I really want to :)

Problem still persists. 

I checked 'statuessnow'. All looks fine. Question: the file names are 'statuesnow' not 'statuessnow' correct? Only the directory is plural.

Re-ran the SOP fences fix. As per your suggestion the load order is now [02], thank you. 

Re-ran DynDOLOD

Moved 'overwrite' into the profile directory. 

Same issue :/ 

Any other suggestions? All appreciated thank you. 

Not sure if this will help but here is a screen. The error is always the same however, the numbers are always different. 

s.png

Edited by mpjbay

The actual directory layout is OK? Ie meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow as per the SRLE instruction?

Yes

Have you checked to ensure all bsa's you didn't extract are checked?

Yes

Does it work without DynDOLOD.esp checked?

Yes!!!!!!! This seems to have resolved the issue. I am in the beautiful outdoors WOOHOO.

Thank you for troubleshooting with me.

I am glad this is working. Everything is so beautiful. :)