SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Well, all the BSAs are ticked so meshes are missing. Maybe something to do with cloaks?

By the way, I think there is a change in the MCM for Complete Crafting. When I went in and set all that up, I noticed that the check box for distribution throughout the world for both the cloak mods (and I think Jayus as well) were not automatically checked.

Ahhhh ... not cloaks. Quivers. What mods deals with quivers? ::off to look::

I believe the problem is the crossbow quiver. Any ideas what mods had meshes for them?

Edited by rayhne

Hi everyone, this is my first post on the STEP forums

I am almost finished installing Legacy, right now I have to sort masters in TES5Edit before running the rest of the tools like ReLinker, Wrye bash, FNIS etc... but everytime I try to load my plugins in TES5Edit, it keeps telling me that NSUTR - Merged.esp requires master Whistling Mine.esp to be loaded before it.

Now I am entirely sure that my Whistling Mine.esp is loaded before NSUTR, and I can't figure out why it doesn't work, and I couldn't find more information about that so I came here. I'm almost done with this loooooong (and amazing) installation guide, so please can someone help me ? 

Hi everyone, this is my first post on the STEP forums

I am almost finished installing Legacy, right now I have to sort masters in TES5Edit before running the rest of the tools like ReLinker, Wrye bash, FNIS etc... but everytime I try to load my plugins in TES5Edit, it keeps telling me that NSUTR - Merged.esp requires master Whistling Mine.esp to be loaded before it.

Now I am entirely sure that my Whistling Mine.esp is loaded before NSUTR, and I can't figure out why it doesn't work, and I couldn't find more information about that so I came here. I'm almost done with this loooooong (and amazing) installation guide, so please can someone help me ? 

Double check the right column of Mod Organizer to make certain that it did adjust to load Whistling Mine.esp before NSUTR. It has sometimes been known not to update the load order after closing LOOT.

Well, all the BSAs are ticked so meshes are missing. Maybe something to do with cloaks?

By the way, I think there is a change in the MCM for Complete Crafting. When I went in and set all that up, I noticed that the check box for distribution throughout the world for both the cloak mods (and I think Jayus as well) were not automatically checked.

Ahhhh ... not cloaks. Quivers. What mods deals with quivers? ::off to look::

I believe the problem is the crossbow quiver. Any ideas what mods had meshes for them?

Better-shaped weapon???

Depends. What do you want to use instead?

You'd need the body you want to use whatever it is, or Bodyslide etc, plus armor conversions for it at a minimum. Most likely a skin texture of some sort as well, or a change in the install of Mature Skin if you're keeping that.

I'd prefer not to have any body mods but I suppose I need one for the animations. Which is the least changes? No nudity, no big boobs, something I can use Practical Armor with?

Updates

Imperious --> 7.16

Edited by rayhne

I'd prefer not to have any body mods but I suppose I need one for the animations. Which is the least changes? No nudity, no big boobs, something I can use Practical Armor with?

Updates

Imperious --> 7.16

I use UNP, not UNPB and don't see any problem. I installed underwear as well, so no overt nudity. Boobs are reasonable size if I may say so.

In case anyone was wondering what might the issue might have been, I adjusted the load order slightly and entered the command setstage c06postquest 200. This is to address Aela, Farkas, and Vilkas not ever leaving the tomb of Ysgramor and offer you other quest after finish the last part of the companions guild. So thank you again for all your help as usual Darth ^^