SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I'm installing the LotD patches using the full patch (since I'm using Amulets of Skyrim) and noticed that the TCIY patches doesn't seem to be available and DBM_MIL_StaticLoot_Patch is no longer needed. However, I was wondering if we need the RSChildren  or the More Interesting Loot patches.

I'm installing the LotD patches using the full patch (since I'm using Amulets of Skyrim) and noticed that the TCIY patches doesn't seem to be available and DBM_MIL_StaticLoot_Patch is no longer needed. However, I was wondering if we need the RSChildren  or the More Interesting Loot patches.

DMB MIL static loot is now incorporated into the DMB MIL patch so you need to use that.

RS children patch you need it if you use RS children only.

TCIY patch is no longer needed.

DMB MIL static loot is now incorporated into the DMB MIL patch so you need to use that.

RS children patch you need it if you use RS children only.

TCIY patch is no longer needed.

If I use RSCHildren only? Do you mean without the other RS Children merged patches?

Hey folks,

Much thanks for the guide and the time spent in updating it and keeping it going; really appreciated.

Quick question though: Reading the below posts RE "The Forgotten City Patches" and seeing as that is the part of the guide I am up to, what do I do then !? !?  :O_o:

Another thing i noticed doing install. It seems The Forgotten City Patch we download has an ESP to support Civil War Overhaul, i went in and deleted after i noticed it but just an fyi

yes i noticed that today look like when paul did that section he imported the stuff from his requiem build but didn't say to remove the unnecessary esps I'll fix that later.

what did i do ?

edit: oh the forgotten patches is a mistake.... i wanted to help you on your redesign an i pasted from my guide those... they are not needed for now.

As you know I always appreciate any help I did look at the patches and we could use 2 of them and then I could remove the records from the CR. plus if i create a Forgotten City and Wheels of Lull patch that should remove the need for both of those from the CR.

Reason I ask is that on the Nexus page for the download, there is no longer v1.0 as asked for in the guide. The latest version for download is v1.29 which contains 54 patches and the guide only says to not use 2 of them!

Just seeking some clarification so I don't hose my install   ::D:

Thanks folks.

Kind regards,

Dodgy Bob

I am stuck on the same part. For the forgotten city patches i see nothing that says forgotten city patches. Could somebody help me out? Ive downloaded the core 1.29 version.is it in theresomewhere?

there is a "the" in front  :;):   The Forgotten City Patches 1.01.zip   inside CORE PACK

Edited by paul666root

there is a "the" in front  :;):   The Forgotten City Patches 1.01.zip   inside CORE PACK

So we use the patches in the Core Pack? But then it says:

Post Installation: Do not install the following files/folder:

• forgottencity__cwo.esp
  • zzz ForgottenCity Merge Consistency Patch.esp

Which appear to be the only thing in that folder.