SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hello. Darth, I was wondering if there was a place that has an updated load order to mimic. While I have the left pane exact to SRLE:E, I am experiencing CTDs and I have a feeling its either because of how I did the verdant grass merge or that my load order is not correct. I used loot and the meta data changes but I wasn't sure that It was correct.

Okay, you know what? I could at least help making the CR patch modular. By modular, I'm assuming you mean making separate mod-specific patches that the user can choose which they are using and then merge them together into one patch? That I could do. Just give me the high-sign and I'm all over it.

Hey, ya'll.

I've played modified versions of SR:LE in the past, but I thought I'd give LotD a try since it covers almost everything I want in a build.  The only issue I'm having is Dragon Combat Overhaul is unavailable.  The author hid it until after the election.

While I have no issues with the Author using his IP to make a statement, I really don't want to  have to wait a week and a half for a single mod to finish my build.  Anyone have a copy I can grab?

Hello. Darth, I was wondering if there was a place that has an updated load order to mimic. While I have the left pane exact to SRLE:E, I am experiencing CTDs and I have a feeling its either because of how I did the verdant grass merge or that my load order is not correct. I used loot and the meta data changes but I wasn't sure that It was correct.

I ran into a similar issue when I was doing the SR:LE part of my build.  Turns out I was using a newer version of Merge Plugins and it wasn't properly copying over the mesh/texture files and wasn't copying all the scripts.  I went back to an older version (2.1.3 as recommended by the guide) and it worked fine.

Check your merges to make sure they aren't missing files.  If they are, might want to check your Merge Plugins version, and if newer than 2.1.3, try falling back a version and recreating your merges.

I agree with keeping ICAIO.  I'd prefer to use city/town/village mods that don't conflict with it.

Concur, don't want to lose ICAIO...

yeah i need to update my mod watch profile not done that in a while. Personally i stoped copying assets quite a while go make life easier.

I agree with keeping ICAIO.  I'd prefer to use city/town/village mods that don't conflict with it.

i would rather not loose ICAIO as well.

Okay, you know what? I could at least help making the CR patch modular. By modular, I'm assuming you mean making separate mod-specific patches that the user can choose which they are using and then merge them together into one patch? That I could do. Just give me the high-sign and I'm all over it.

yeah go a head and create some patch modular patches JD has done a lot of work on this so I've been nicking his but there some that aren't cover for SRLE LOTD Reqtified

Edited by Darth_mathias

So I'm looking over the conflict resolution page and would like an opinion (I'm not actually going to do this until next week ... spend much time putting a Fallout 4 patch and now want to play). Take the entry below as an examply:

Block 4 \ Sub-Block 8 \ 00016A0C <SolitudeBardsCollege> \ Persistent \ 000EAA3C
  • Conflict Resolution: Use record from Undeath.esp then move Bound Data from Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

So I'm splitting the patch up ... should this one be the Undeath patch or the USLEEP? Which would be the master? (I have my thoughts but want to have confirmation)

So I'm looking over the conflict resolution page and would like an opinion (I'm not actually going to do this until next week ... spend much time putting a Fallout 4 patch and now want to play). Take the entry below as an examply:

Block 4 \ Sub-Block 8 \ 00016A0C <SolitudeBardsCollege> \ Persistent \ 000EAA3C
  • Conflict Resolution: Use record from Undeath.esp then move Bound Data from Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

So I'm splitting the patch up ... should this one be the Undeath patch or the USLEEP? Which would be the master? (I have my thoughts but want to have confirmation)

I have always considered USLEEP as part of Vanilla skyrim (why would you ever play without it) but when i come to Conflcit i usually pick the record to the master with the most data a copy forward the one with the least need doing to it.

I have always considered USLEEP as part of Vanilla skyrim (why would you ever play without it) but when i come to Conflcit i usually pick the record to the master with the most data a copy forward the one with the least need doing to it.

Ahhhhh ... thank you. I'm still very new to this but willing to learn. Right now I'm trying to figure out why Fallout 4 is mucking around, the ungrateful sod.

This pack have become awesome, thanks for all the great work you guys have done.

I have suggestion/request:

I'm working on installing SRLE + this pack again and I have come to a challenge I had earlier: The pack is changing almost daily and this make it difficult to install everything correctly. I have to go back and do changes before I have finished the installation and change things I have already done, and this is making it tricky to end up with a correct installation.

What about making a finished version of the pack with all conflict resolutions and patches in order, then lock it for further changes except error/bug fixes.

At the same time you keep working as usual on developing your pack further.

That you can always have two versions, one stable and finished, and one that keeps developing, what do you think?

This is just a suggestion, nut it would make installing your pack more easier for noobs like me.

Edited by xxx78