SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

What patch? The changelog mentioned there's no need for CCOR and WAFR patch since the new version is made from the replacer esp from Kryptopyr.

Also about the updates, maybe you can also help update the guide. I'm seeing you're pretty active on tracking updates on mods :)

Hope I got this right, re Heavy Armor from the LotD nexus forum ...https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1523138-dragonborn-hall-museum/?p=43622880

Be happy to help out. :)

hey guys some changes I've started to look at some smaller towns and city mods that easy to install and hopefully no conflicts (or very few) these will all be merge with either a patch or CR for the merge. I have added Arthmoors village to there own category. So i guess I am back for now

This is great news, city and town mods have been the only thing that this guide lacks. I wonder will you try to adapt the ECTV merged from the Reqtified guide? Also Skyrim Radioactive Interiors Compilation old fit very nicely, there already patches available for it. I already added it to my load order and aside from some lighting problems(there are white halos around some candles), and some conflicts with snazzy overhaul(most of which are resolved if you it after snazzy's patches).

This is great news, city and town mods have been the only thing that this guide lacks. I wonder will you try to adapt the ECTV merged from the Reqtified guide? Also Skyrim Radioactive Interiors Compilation old fit very nicely, there already patches available for it. I already added it to my load order and aside from some lighting problems(there are white halos around some candles), and some conflicts with snazzy overhaul(most of which are resolved if you it after snazzy's patches).

I will look at them but i am trying to get away with not having to remove ICAIO which is a ton of work plus I am try not have to big a FPS hit with them so some testing from me will be required.

I thought I had asked this before but can't find the post. Is there still an MCM for Dragon Combat Overhaul?

Never mind. Got it.

Frak it all ... was considering adding Dynamic Things but not sure how to go about it and it would mean redoing one of the merges ... :/

Some notes concerning the LotD patches.

BCS-TCIY Patch.esp is actually TCIY-BCS.esp.
DBM_MIL_StaticLoot_Patch.esp doesn't seem to be available any longer?

Do we need the More Interesting Loot patch or RS Children patch?

Edited by rayhne