SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Wyre Bash Create Dummies (Uses this method if you do not have the esp plugin downloaded)

Use this method to create dummies of plugins of a mod you wish to remove from the premade Conflcit Resolution.

1. Load Wrye Bash click on the CR and select File->Create dummy esps (this will create fake esps for what you are missing and place them into the overwrite folder).
  2. Load TES5edit with only SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp Selected wait until backgound loader has finished.
  3. Right click on SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp and check for errors.
  4. Remove the records that are broken from SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp (they will show after checking for errors).
  5. Save and Exit.
  6. Load SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp again in TES5Edit and then clean masters once done save and exit.
  7. Remove Fake plugins fron the overwrite folder.

I learned something new, tnx!

For guides with conflict resolution patches this might be a good thing to add to troubleshooting at the end. There are likely to be more instances where mods disappear from Nexus and no ones around to update the guide. To spare you some time :)

I'm having difficulty downloading the 'Skyrim Mod Combiner" Patch recommended in the Landscape & Environment section. I click on "SMC Extra - NPM-HDSQCD - Patch" on the mod page and it cycles, says it's going to download in a second, then redirects me to the Nexus Mods Games page to choose a game. Did anyone else run into this problem? If so, how did they work around it?

I learned something new, tnx!

For guides with conflict resolution patches this might be a good thing to add to troubleshooting at the end. There are likely to be more instances where mods disappear from Nexus and no ones around to update the guide. To spare you some time :)

this is actually at the top of the CR sub guide but i realize not everyone looks at that so yeah I can do that.

I'm having difficulty downloading the 'Skyrim Mod Combiner" Patch recommended in the Landscape & Environment section. I click on "SMC Extra - NPM-HDSQCD - Patch" on the mod page and it cycles, says it's going to download in a second, then redirects me to the Nexus Mods Games page to choose a game. Did anyone else run into this problem? If so, how did they work around it?

Nexus is a bit wonky at the moment there probably do some work on the site.

this is actually at the top of the CR sub guide but i realize not everyone looks at that so yeah I can do that.

Nexus is a bit wonky at the moment there probably do some work on the site.

wooot?! How embarassing, I stand corrected then. Must be because I haven´t had to do this myself. In other words - RTFM! LOl... 

i have no ideea what you mean by "broken mod". Dual Sheath Redux is working very well.

Have you ran Skyproc Patcher for DSR at the end?

Hey Paul, sorry, when I said broken I really meant getting a bug where my shields and staffs were stuck at the bottom of my feet. No worries though, I found the XP32 skeleton to be the problem and reinstalled it before running the patcher and it works fine now.

Wyre Bash Create Dummies (Uses this method if you do not have the esp plugin downloaded)

Use this method to create dummies of plugins of a mod you wish to remove from the premade Conflcit Resolution.

1. Load Wrye Bash click on the CR and select File->Create dummy esps (this will create fake esps for what you are missing and place them into the overwrite folder).
  2. Load TES5edit with only SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp Selected wait until backgound loader has finished.
  3. Right click on SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp and check for errors.
  4. Remove the records that are broken from SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp (they will show after checking for errors).
  5. Save and Exit.
  6. Load SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp again in TES5Edit and then clean masters once done save and exit.
  7. Remove Fake plugins fron the overwrite folder.

Thanks Darth for the fix, really helped a lot, no more conflicts. I would like to thank you guys for creating this mod list, it looks,and plays, great. As someone who is pretty new to Skyrim and to modding, this, and neovalen's, really assisted this newbie into getting a stable, heavily modded skyrim with minimal problems.

One question though, is it ok for me to install the following mods and still retain stability:

Civil war overhaul

Warzones

HDT Equipment

I'm sorry, I'm not sure where else to ask this but I've been meandering through conflict resolution and I noticed that Immersive Patrols has conflict with several others with worldspace and what it has there is DLC1AurielsBow "Auriel's Bow" [WEAP:02000800], which seems sort of odd to me. All the other has something like DLC2SolstheimWorld "Solstheim" [WRLD:04000800].

Turns out that problem with opening barrels is happening with a completely vanilla game. :(

weird it shouldn't be doing that on a vanilla game either.

Hey Paul, sorry, when I said broken I really meant getting a bug where my shields and staffs were stuck at the bottom of my feet. No worries though, I found the XP32 skeleton to be the problem and reinstalled it before running the patcher and it works fine now.

Thanks Darth for the fix, really helped a lot, no more conflicts. I would like to thank you guys for creating this mod list, it looks,and plays, great. As someone who is pretty new to Skyrim and to modding, this, and neovalen's, really assisted this newbie into getting a stable, heavily modded skyrim with minimal problems.

One question though, is it ok for me to install the following mods and still retain stability:

Civil war overhaul

Warzones

HDT Equipment

CWO does conflict and you will need to resolve yourself (but currently that mod is hidden)

Warzones not tried

HDT Equipment should be OK to use.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Yes I did. I am now re-installing the game completely. (of course, I neglected to clean the masters and I am glad you mentioned it so I can remember to do it again)

By the way, Ordinator has been updated again.

Edited by rayhne