SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Has anyone here tried out the optional MIL Static Loot Patch?  That's what I am using instead of the standard More Interesting Loot patch.  Thought you might want to consider it.

The Legacy More Interesting Loot patch removes some MIL items from their static locations in the world and puts them on leveled lists to be found randomly.  The MIL Static Loot patch undoes this and puts the items back into the world where the mod has them.

Edited by sirjesto

Thank you for all your help. I'm sure I will have more questions and I hope I won't be a bother.

This actually is quite a bit of fun ... with some frustration mixed in ... and I am vary thankful that there are wonderful folks who take their time to create these guides.

Has anyone here tried out the optional MIL Static Loot Patch?  That's what I am using instead of the standard More Interesting Loot patch.  Thought you might want to consider it.

The Legacy More Interesting Loot patch removes some MIL items from their static locations in the world and puts them on leveled lists to be found randomly.  The MIL Static Loot patch undoes this and puts the items back into the world where the mod has them.

I am using the Optional Static Loot Patch but the Requiem version. This is much more immersive than the normal one.

to be honest I have not done any actual playing in months but if you say the static loot is better then i am happy to take your recommendation and switch since it is likely in the merge patch i am happy to leave you to decide on this.

Edited by Darth_mathias

to be honest I have not done any actual playing in months but if you say the static loot is better then i am happy to take your recommendation and switch since it is likely in the merge patch i am happy to leave you to decide on this.

Yes, I was about ready to put together the new Merged Patch when I thought of this.  You may want to try it with the Static Loot version. I'll incorporate it in the next version of the merge.

I just installed Realistic Room Rents - Basic following the LotD guide. Should I deactivate the version install during the SR guide?

yes deactivate RRR installed by SRLE Base as it will be reinstalled for this guide.

Ok found another thing lol. During the Snazzy furniture you have us download just the main mod, but when it comes to the merge you also add in the optional file for Snazzy LotD. So just needs added to the Snazzy step to also download the optional LotD patch 

OK i will fix that too.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I've completed the newest LOTD Patches Merged.esp

It isn't uploaded yet, but just an FYI it contains the following patches:

BCS-TCIY Patch.esp
DBM_AOS_Patch.esp
DBM_CACO_Patch.esp
DBM_CRF_Patch.esp
DBM_DPA_Patch.esp
DBM_ESFCompanions_Patch.esp
DBM_ImmersiveHorses_Patch.esp
DBM_MIL_StaticLoot_Patch.esp