SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Sorry guys and gals if this is the wrong place to post this. When you enter Solitude for the first time you witness the execution of gate guard, the executioner has an execution axe, that is bloody....the same as in Helgen, at the start of the vanilla game. Is it possible to obtain it (via console), for display purposes? I know there is the normal one WITHOUT THE BLOOD....I've posted here as you guys/gals are the best for promt replies,

Berndaroy

Tried that Paul all it shows is his armor and orchish axe(in my game), strapped to his back

Berndaroy...PS the axe id in game is 000be25e but this shows as a clean axe not the red as seen in Helgen and Solitude. May have to find texture and create new model with texture applied for personal use.

Edited by berndaroy

fYI, going through the list downloading and Minerva, the follower, has been taken down no reason stated. and also Weapons and Armor attributes was taken down for a big update "soon" Is missing Weapon and Armor Attributes going to mess anything up?

Ok so i messaged and mod author for Weapon and  Armor Attributes, he said it will be back up in a couple hours. Its been completely remade though so it probably wont be a seamless update.

Also as a side note, is this version of LotD the version where all saves save the same museum? I remember tne of the older versions let you add stuff over multiple saves 

Edited by Ser_Dakota

Ok so i messaged and mod author for Weapon and  Armor Attributes, he said it will be back up in a couple hours. Its been completely remade though so it probably wont be a seamless update.

Also as a side note, is this version of LotD the version where all saves save the same museum? I remember tne of the older versions let you add stuff over multiple saves 

OK thanks i will look at it when it is back up and likely issue a new CR

Sorry to be asking so many questions but i have another. On Unique flowers and planets, do i clean the .esp for land edits and then delete said esp? The guide said delet after install and also clean it so wanted to make sure

you need the esp later for the merge I will adjust that to be more clearer. You only need to remove the land edit via the script.

you need the esp later for the merge I will adjust that to be more clearer. You only need to remove the land edit via the script.

oooooooooooh ok i get it, your not saying remove the esp, you mean remove the land edits from the esp. So later we merge in the esp so it doesnt affect with esm ok i see 

oooooooooooh ok i get it, your not saying remove the esp, you mean remove the land edits from the esp. So later we merge in the esp so it doesnt affect with esm ok i see

There are two files if you install the optional. One is an esp and the other is an esm. Remove the esm. Keep the esp. Remove land edits from the esp. Esms cant be merged.

There are two files if you install the optional. One is an esp and the other is an esm. Remove the esm. Keep the esp. Remove land edits from the esp. Esms cant be merged.

Ok, in the guide it says remove the ESP so if i am supposed to delete the ESM that explains the confusion lol

Some confusion with NARC. You list the following:

• MAIN FILES - NARC, NARC - Deadly Dragons, NARC - Falskaar, NARC - SkyTEST
  • MISCELLANEOUS - NARC - Deadly Dragons Consistency Patch, NARC - Falskaar Consistency Patch, NARC - Immersive Horses Consistency Patch, NARC - Skyrim Immersive Creatures Consistency Patch

But at the mod page it says to only download one core file and the consistency patched needed. Plus there is an installer available.