SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

It looks amazing! 

But also, isn't it incredibly unlikely that the SE will be worth switching to for people who mod for quite a long time? I mean, fallout 4 still doesn't have anywhere near the amount of tools, resources, etc available to the skyrim modder. Won't most of us be sacrificing a lot by making a switch? I don't plan to, at least not until I am 100 sure I won't be giving up 50% of my mods for a chance things might run better on the 64bit binary. 

Final? Or paused until the new skyrim modable?

It is a sit back a wait see what happens with Skyrim modding with the newer version and what our illustrious Grand Master does with his base guide.

It looks amazing! 

But also, isn't it incredibly unlikely that the SE will be worth switching to for people who mod for quite a long time? I mean, fallout 4 still doesn't have anywhere near the amount of tools, resources, etc available to the skyrim modder. Won't most of us be sacrificing a lot by making a switch? I don't plan to, at least not until I am 100 sure I won't be giving up 50% of my mods for a chance things might run better on the 64bit binary. 

really the only thing that would interest me in the Special Edition is the 64 bit binary but it is most definitively a wait a see what happens.

ok i did say that i wasn't going to change the guide but then i saw this Followers Hirelings and Housecarls by Mizzog https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79146/? so maybe one more update then I am done

Edit: this mod covers a lot more NPC then just the companions the is the replace we've been waiting for thou so i think will let this win over Males of Skyrim unless you guys want it differently.

Edit 2: I really shoudl read things before shout my mouth off this currently covers the vanilla edition we'll have to wait for the Mizzog edition which it was we were using for the male compaions

Edited by Darth_mathias

ok guys since i actually do need to fix the NPC Rextexure merge and the NPC CR do you want Mizzog's new Followers Hirelings and Housecarls https://www.nexusmods...im/mods/79146/? or would you rather wait.

also since the new Mizzog basically replaces most of males of skyrim (all but about 3 or 4 npcs and these are cover by men of winter) we should remove that and use this along with Men of winter.

Edited by Darth_mathias

fYI, going through the list downloading and Minerva, the follower, has been taken down no reason stated. and also Weapons and Armor attributes was taken down for a big update "soon" Is missing Weapon and Armor Attributes going to mess anything up?

Well that's a pain in the arse thanks for the heads up

OK guys the NPC Retexture merged and the NPC CR for option 2 has been updated to include Mizzogs new retexture mod.

Males of Skyrim has been dropped in favour of Mizzogs new retexture mod.

Edit please also note the new merge order:

Please note the merged patch contains the following espsNPC_Overhaul_V_3_.esp (USLEEP Version From Endgame overhaul)Men of Winter.espMen of Winter - Compatibility Patch.espMen of Winter - Equipment Patch.espFHH_LEGENDARY_VE_USLEEP.esp (SkySkins Version)The Ordinary Women.espThe Ordinary Women - USLEEP.espToccata as Elisif.espBijinAIO-2016_3.1.1_SV.esp
Edited by Darth_mathias