SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

The original mods that had the ESPs moved out of them stay checked in the MO left pane.  The ESPs folder in unchecked after you do the merge.

Sorry if i am getting a little bit "thick" on this part of the install.

I did the merge as i usually do any other merge, i gather them (.esp's) together in the MO right pane so they are consecutive, I order them according to the order shown in the guide and then i merge them. I have not any .esp folder. I do not understand that part.

I just move the merged .esp to optional in MO left pane and keep the mod active.

The merge "Trees and Flora Merged" mod, contains the resulting merged .esp, and when i open it in explorer, aside of the mentioned .esp, there is a texture folder, a meshes folder, a script folder and the merge/plugins folder

I hope that that is correct

you use the option "merge" in MO when you install them

I installed "Fall Forest Leaves Texture Replacement" and "Mindflux Grass" as a separated mod below Groundcovers.... Sould i have changed the name of the mod installed to Groundcoves so they will merge?

Sorry if i am getting a little bit "thick" on this part of the install.

I did the merge as i usually do any other merge, i gather them (.esp's) together in the MO right pane so they are consecutive, I order them according to the order shown in the guide and then i merge them. I have not any .esp folder. I do not understand that part.

I just move the merged .esp to optional in MO left pane and keep the mod active.

The merge "Trees and Flora Merged" mod, contains the resulting merged .esp, and when i open it in explorer, aside of the mentioned .esp, there is a texture folder, a meshes folder, a script folder and the merge/plugins folder

I hope that that is correct

Go in every mod folder from this merge first and CUT and PASTE every esp into a new folder that you place it in MO\mods folder. Name it 'Trees and Flora Merged esps'. so after this all the mods should just contain the assets(meshes,textures folders etc) and no esps so leave them activated in left pane. activate that new mod folder that contain only the esp files. Arrange them in the order that the guide suggested at the end of your load order in right pane. Do the merge as you do for every mod in MP. Then disable the mod with the esps and activate the new merged mod folder.

I installed "Fall Forest Leaves Texture Replacement" and "Mindflux Grass" as a separated mod below Groundcovers.... Sould i have changed the name of the mod installed to Groundcoves so they will merge?

after you install the main mod. Install these optionals and leave the name in the installer window in MO as the main mod. and when a pop up window appears don't use replace or rename use the 'merge' option.

Edited by paul666root

Go in every mod folder from this merge first and CUT and PASTE every esp into a new folder that you place it in MO\mods folder. Name it 'Trees and Flora Merged esps'. so after this all the mods should just contain the assets(meshes,textures folders etc) and no esps so leave them activated in left pane. activate that new mod folder that contain only the esp files. Arrange them in the order that the guide suggested at the end of your load order in right pane. Do the merge as you do for every mod in MP. Then disable the mod with the esps and activate the new merged mod folder.

after you install the main mod. Install these optionals and leave the name in the installer window in MO as the main mod. and when a pop up window appears don't use replace or rename use the 'merge' option.

OK, I need to reinstall this part again.

One thing, when i run, specially in the mountains back Helgen towards Ivarstead, but also in Falkreach, the game constantly freezes for a half of quarter of a second and then continues, then another micro-freeze and so on.

I believe my rig should hand this install properly.I folllowed and review any and each mod install and both installs SRLE and this one...

Any ideas?

Well SRLEx LOTD is a hungry beast. You will need to reduce some textures in order to play the game properly. Use the recommended tweaks on performance gain like setting DynDOLOD to medium. Installing performance Noble Skyrim and performance Vivid landscapes

install 2k textures only and only and i would avoid 4k with your card. Use 4k only on big things like dragons, giants, moutains etc.

also you need to tweak your video settings. Have you used BethINI ? use high profile only. Disable DOF in enbseries. 

Also try to install the Vividian ENB performance version and not the one suggested in SRLE base. There are plenty of tweaks and all of them are very system dependant and i can only suggest and not really tweak your sistem... it's  hard

Well SRLEx LOTD is a hungry beast. You will need to reduce some textures in order to play the game properly. Use the recommended tweaks on performance gain like setting DynDOLOD to medium. Installing performance Noble Skyrim and performance Vivid landscapes

install 2k textures only and only and i would avoid 4k with your card. Use 4k only on big things like dragons, giants, moutains etc.

also you need to tweak your video settings. Have you used BethINI ? use high profile only. Disable DOF in enbseries. 

Also try to install the Vividian ENB performance version and not the one suggested in SRLE base. There are plenty of tweaks and all of them are very system dependant and i can only suggest and not really tweak your sistem... it's  hard

The fact is that i have reduced all textures or most of them to 1k, also I finally decanted for non_ENB and use Cot+weather patch, my settings ini are the ones form BethINI too, the freezes goes away when i disable all flora-grasses-sfo plugs....but that is not what i want..

With all plugs active Skyrim Perfomance gives a VRam usage around the 3G sometimes above, some times slightly lower, yet the freezes are there.

Also i have unchecked all VLandscapes i went for SRO, but yet the same issue

Edited by richardo11

have you set in Skyrim.ini

[Grass]

bGrassPointLighting=1

b30GrassVS=0

iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=15 (make sure you have this)

iMinGrassSize=75 (make sure you have this)

That is what i have,

[Grass]

bAllowCreateGrass=1

bAllowLoadGrass=0

bDrawShaderGrass=1

fGrassFadeRange=7500

fGrassWindMagnitudeMax=125

fGrassWindMagnitudeMin=5

iGrassCellRadius=2

iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=15

iMinGrassSize=75

bGrassPointLighting=1

b30GrassVS=0

Edited by richardo11

I want thank everyone that helped create the LOTD guide. The Landscape and NPC's looks amazing. I played for 10 hours without any issues besides the occasional stutter. 

The fact is that i have reduced all textures or most of them to 1k, also I finally decanted for non_ENB and use Cot+weather patch, my settings ini are the ones form BethINI too, the freezes goes away when i disable all flora-grasses-sfo plugs....but that is not what i want..

With all plugs active Skyrim Perfomance gives a VRam usage around the 3G sometimes above, some times slightly lower, yet the freezes are there.

Also i have unchecked all VLandscapes i went for SRO, but yet the same issue

Skyrim is one of the few games that scale with CPU speed. The majority of the work is done with the first core so with a heavily modded game that is scripts heavy it becomes CPU limited, not just  GPU. I found that going from 4Ghz to 4.8 eliminated most of the stuttering and raised the framerate in areas that cause major drops in FPS. 

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but something went wonky with the new NPC retexture merge (the optional one). I started a new game yesterday for testing after installing the new merge, and Ralof looks like vanilla Ralof, and was wearing vanilla Stormcloak armor (he previously wore more specialized custom armor). Hadvar still works as normal, and has his custom armor.

well if you dont use ENB at all then you should not have problems with performance.

have you installed enboost only ?

Yes i have ENBoost a followed carefully STEP enblocal ini and the ones recommeded here.Today I am kind of fustrated, i will do a whole re-check to the install as a whole, intallation, settings and testings

Thanks for help

are you sure you use bot NPC retextures and it's CR and the latest? They don't look as vanilla and they wear what they should. Ralof is wearing the stormcloack prisoner armor from IA.

I have not completely finished the intall, at he height of iNEED i did a re-check (decreased textures K's in some cases), and got tangled with this issue

I think i should not have problems with the specs i posted. I must be missing something, i am totally lost though