SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

moonlight tales is not a mod included in LOTD... moonpath to elseweyr is included.

moonlight tales is a mod in SRLE base. Have you installed it?

Damn I skipped it,I was looking at "World Expansions" or  "Modified and Expanded Quest"  - in fact I have it installed but unchecked because i am doing this install top to bottom, and everything below is unchecked

Damn it, sorry for my stupidity

Edited by richardo11

Hello, new evening modind

When we do the merge "Trees and Flora Merged"

Tamriel Reloaded Trees.espcaribougone.espSFO - Expanded Diversity.espSkyrim Flora Overhaul.espCPTs Megapatch.espApple garden.espfallentreebridges.espUnique Flowers & Plants.espUnique Grasses.espVerdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.espGrim Grass Verdant Edition.espSRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp

In the integration guide does not specify, like in other cases; that the mod should be inactive in the MO right pane, so i assume that we put the corresponded .esp -.esp's in optional folder, but the but stays checked (active) 

Not completely sure about that.

Another issue i came by,is that the two mods, "Fall Forest Leaves Texture Replacement" and "Mindflux Grass" installed at the same time/level when we installed "Unique Grasses and Groundcovers - Nature and Landscape Enhancement" are not merged in the above mentioned merge, they do not have any .esp

So I assume that those two mods (they are not listed in the integration guide) must be placed after "Trees and Flora Merged"

Am I right?

Tamriel Reloaded Trees.espcaribougone.espSFO - Expanded Diversity.espSkyrim Flora Overhaul.espCPTs Megapatch.espApple garden.espfallentreebridges.espUnique Flowers & Plants.espUnique Grasses.espVerdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.espGrim Grass Verdant Edition.espSRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp

In the integration guide does not specify, like in other cases; that the mod should be inactive in the MO right pane, so i assume that we put the corresponded .esp -.esp's in optional folder, but the but stays checked (active) 

no because you copy those esps into a new mod folder so you keep the assets activated

• Trees and Flora esps (MOD MERGED, INACTIVE IN MO)
  • Trees and Flora Merged
Edited by paul666root

The original mods that had the ESPs moved out of them stay checked in the MO left pane.  The ESPs folder in unchecked after you do the merge.

Another issue i came by,is that the two mods, "Fall Forest Leaves Texture Replacement" and "Mindflux Grass" installed at the same time/level when we installed "Unique Grasses and Groundcovers - Nature and Landscape Enhancement" are not merged in the above mentioned merge, they do not have any .esp

So I assume that those two mods (they are not listed in the integration guide) must be placed after "Trees and Flora Merged"

Am I right?

you use the option "merge" in MO when you install them

Hello,

My character just arrived in solstheim and this is what she found.

Any clues?

Thank you very much

https://imgur.com/a/MLp8b

That is wierd. I just traveled there:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vh1swza6p9rudgf/enb%202016_09_17%2021_35_08_23.bmp?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hdpfqr7x3huyiof/enb%202016_09_17%2021_34_52_88.bmp?dl=0

so something must be wrong on your setup. Did you used the whole guide? added or skipped ?