SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Anyone knows for certain which mod is the one that place an Imperial tent with three imperials just at the other side of the bridge at the Ivarstead entrance?

I find it a nonsense an Imperial tent just in the entrance of a Stormcloack city, and always end up killing half of the city guards. I would like to know if i can do something about

Has anyone ran the pretty animations series packages with the ones already mentioned in guide?

I actually run Pretty Combat animations. They are good for me.

Anyone knows for certain which mod is the one that place an Imperial tent with three imperials just at the other side of the bridge at the Ivarstead entrance?

I find it a nonsense an Imperial tent just in the entrance of a Stormcloack city, and always end up killing half of the city guards. I would like to know if i can do something about

I will take a look later.

May I ask what diffrance it makes moving the Apple Garden - CACO Patch.esp in the merge patch section? Also why was the conflict resolution removed for ich patches and load order changed?

sorry if stupid questions :D

I placed it alphabeticaly. No difference. But if you redid the merge to include ineed and frostfall caco patches you can replace it.

Ich patches were placed after lotd patches so that i dont have to CR all entries in the armor section just a few. Not all ich patches edits were removed but only those that were resolved by changing the LO.

Edited by paul666root

Good evening today.

yesterday i made a post asking for a mod that places an imperial tent just outside the bridge in Ivarstead.

I got it and you do not need to look after, it is Companion Valfar, an addition on my own because as i said in an anterior post, i like to play in a rough environment with rough fellas like me, so i don't like to have more that one or maybe two females companions so i took some of them and added Valfar and Hoth.

But as i said, Valfar adds an imperial tent at the border of an Stormcloak city, that maybe is needed for his quest, but it is a nonsense for me. I took down the mod

Edited by richardo11

I have a doubt about the patch CACO - Apple Garden

The file "

Apple garden.esp" gets merged in the merge - Trees and Flora Merged" but at the same time the file: Apple Garden - CACO Patch (MOD MERGED, INACTIVE POST MERGE)

that seems to be in a different merge that the file it patches. Acording to Mathor instructions, either you merge the file that patches and the patched or you do not merge one of these...

Surely i am wrong but i do not know where