SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

if you are using RSC then yes you can keep the old LOTD patches merged. That one only has one record in plus for a NPC to make it compatible with RSC.

So the new LotD patches merged, v.1.8, doesn't make any changes related to the latest LotD, updated a few days ago? It just removes DBM_RSChildren.esp.

Just making sure.

"What Operation are you for SRLE Extended LOTD"     :^_^:

= What Operating System are you using for SRLE Extended LOTD    I presume  ::P:

So the new LotD patches merged, v.1.8, doesn't make any changes related to the latest LotD, updated a few days ago? It just removes DBM_RSChildren.esp.

Just making sure.

exactly. Removed only RSC.

Hei,

I am getting a bit confused when applying Hishy_Remove_LAND_Records to "Unique Flowers & Plants"

That are the instuctions:

1. Open TES5Edit and load only Unique Flowers & Plants.esp
  2. Once loaded Right click and apply script
  3. Locate Hishy_Remove_LAND_Records
  4. From the drop down menu select Unique Flowers & Plants.esp
  5. Press CRTL+S to save

I do not know what to make about the 4 poing, I right click, apply script, the script appears and it is selected, but then i do not have any drop down menu. The only options i have in the UI are "Save" above,and "OK" - "Cancel" below at the right side.

Don't have a drop down where i can select Unique Flowers & Plants.esp, What i do is Right click on the named esp on the left pane and the apply script.  

In any case i got that message  --   https://imgur.com/a/1X9uh

I don't know what i am doing wrong. downloaded the Hishy_Remove_LAND_Records-77331-1-0" extracted the script and paste it in the TES5Edit scripts folder (the script name showns in the drop down menu"

What i am ding wrong?

Edited by richardo11

There was an issue found recently in AAE.

Baibaihe states:

00023AB0
(player.placeatme 00023AB0 1)

That Hagraven seems to be the invincible culprit and the only one. All the others were kill-able. The kill command didn't work on that Hagraven either, but "killall" did :(.

ADDED: I just checked it in TES5Edit and AAE has 00023AB0 flagged as "Is Ghost". I'm removing that on my end for now until there's an update or hotfix.

SIDE NOTE: I went back into game to make sure removing "Is Ghost" worked. At first it didn't, but then I realized... ooh "ASIS" needs to be re-patched. If anyone has a bashed patch, ASIS patch, or any other patch that copies values of this mod into it, then those mods will need to be rebuilt/re-patched after updating/fixing this mod. Otherwise those patches will still have the "Is Ghost" value in them and is most likely lower in load order after AAE. I don't know if you update this or whoever, but they may need to note to either update their patches or just remove the value from their patches in TES5Edit. Either way works, as long as this mod and any patches doesn't have 00023AB0 Hagraven flagged as "Is Ghost".

Anyway, after doing that the 00023AB0 Hagraven is now kill-able. Yay!

Should that be addressed in the guide?

Hei,

I am getting a bit confused when applying Hishy_Remove_LAND_Records to "Unique Flowers & Plants"

That are the instuctions:

1. Open TES5Edit and load only Unique Flowers & Plants.esp
  2. Once loaded Right click and apply script
  3. Locate Hishy_Remove_LAND_Records
  4. From the drop down menu select Unique Flowers & Plants.esp
  5. Press CRTL+S to save

I do not know what to make about the 4 poing, I right click, apply script, the script appears and it is selected, but then i do not have any drop down menu. The only options i have in the UI are "Save" above,and "OK" - "Cancel" below at the right side.

Don't have a drop down where i can select Unique Flowers & Plants.esp, What i do is Right click on the named esp on the left pane and the apply script.  

In any case i got that message  --   https://imgur.com/a/1X9uh

I don't know what i am doing wrong. downloaded the Hishy_Remove_LAND_Records-77331-1-0" extracted the script and paste it in the TES5Edit scripts folder (the script name showns in the drop down menu"

What i am ding wrong?

you forgot about this part

Special installation: extract to TES5Edit\Edit Scripts Then go to TES5Edit\Edit Scripts\lib from there copy mteFunctions.pas to the main Edit Scripts folder

Baibaihe states:

00023AB0

That Hagraven seems to be the invincible culprit and the only one. All the others were kill-able. The kill command didn't work on that Hagraven either, but "killall" did :(.

ADDED: I just checked it in TES5Edit and AAE has 00023AB0 flagged as "Is Ghost". I'm removing that on my end for now until there's an update or hotfix.

SIDE NOTE: I went back into game to make sure removing "Is Ghost" worked. At first it didn't, but then I realized... ooh "ASIS" needs to be re-patched. If anyone has a bashed patch, ASIS patch, or any other patch that copies values of this mod into it, then those mods will need to be rebuilt/re-patched after updating/fixing this mod. Otherwise those patches will still have the "Is Ghost" value in them and is most likely lower in load order after AAE. I don't know if you update this or whoever, but they may need to note to either update their patches or just remove the value from their patches in TES5Edit. Either way works, as long as this mod and any patches doesn't have 00023AB0 Hagraven flagged as "Is Ghost".

Thanks for this but I think they will fix this in the next update. I can add a note though

you forgot about this part

Special installation: extract to TES5Edit\Edit Scripts Then go to TES5Edit\Edit Scripts\lib from there copy mteFunctions.pas to the main Edit Scripts folder

Thanks for this but I think they will fix this in the next update. I can add a note though

Sorry for my stupidity,now it works

Just posting to say I voted, so my vote isn't a bot or any other funny business.  I know that was a concern in the children mod poll.  Voted for and using Windows 10 (and didn't even know "dual booting" was a thing LOL)

OK thanks yes you can Dual boot Windows 7 and 10 I know for one Dunc is dual booting Windows 7 and 10. I am personally Dual booting Windows 7 and XP  (I have some older software i require for work that refuses to work on Windows 7 Hence my Dual boot with XP)

Baibaihe states:

00023AB0

Yeah, just do what it says there to fix the issue.  It may be a bit until the next update so you may want to go into xEdit and take care of this now while you see it.

Be sure you have a look at all vampire records too to make sure their aggression is set to "Very Aggressive" or you will get passive Vampires.  That was another issue with this version.

Edited by sirjesto

I decided to do something about this.

- Added file AAE_Fixes_Patch to UPDATE file section.
Temporary Patch to fix "Invincible Hagraven" and "Unaggressive Vampires" bugs. This patch will be eliminated when the issues are repaired in the main mod. 

I would avoid including this in any custom merges as you will have to rebuild them when the mod is updated.

Temporary Patch to fix "Invincible Hagraven" and "Unaggressive Vampires" bugs. This patch will be eliminated when the issues are repaired in the main mod. 

I would avoid including this in any custom merges as you will have to rebuild them when the mod is updated.

ok thanks. I will add this to the guide then and remove the note.

This is of course on the patches page, not the main AAE page.  :lol: